Why do people act like it's the first time TJ fought like that(Cruz style)??

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy has been fighting like that since TUF.Don't know about his prior fights,but his stand up was exactly the same in the TUF fights.He even mixed things up way more changing levels and sometimes going for the takedown.

But he always fought like "Cruz".Moving around,going in and out,changing angles/stances throwing uppercuts/high kicks.

I hear all the:"Wow he fought like Cruz"."Wow he was moving around like crazy."

I guess this was the first time people saw him fight lol

nobodies acting like anything TS.

The guy has been fighting like that since TUF.Don't know about his prior fights,but his stand up was exactly the same in the TUF fights.He even mixed things up way more changing levels and sometimes going for the takedown.

But he always fought like "Cruz".Moving around,going in and out,changing angles/stances throwing uppercuts/high kicks.

Who the fuck is saying this?

If it's on Sherdog, use those threads.

A lot of Cruz's angles are actually random.
You can review him running face first into a few of Faber's punches and getting floored.

Fighting like Cruz? Can't remember Cruz finishing opponents...

GTFO.

TJ's striking has improved DRAMATICALLY since his time of TUF and everyone can see that.

Fucking MMA hipsters. "I noticed this stuff way before any of you guys."

I don't feel like his footwork is like Cruz's but I do feel like it's better then Cruz's. That's just my opinion.

tj was pretty much a wrestler with ko power until he fought dodson and got crushed, he clearly has improved his striking just like mendes. his striking has come miles

I needed a good laugh this morning. Dom hasn't finished anyone in like 8 years. lol

his standup wasn't even close to the same in his TUF fights

he looked like an overwhelming grinder on tuf, now he is picking people apart systematically

GTFO.

TJ's striking has improved DRAMATICALLY since his time of TUF and everyone can see that.

Fucking MMA hipsters. "I noticed this stuff way before any of you guys."
I know!!!! I hate when people say "Why are you guys all surprised, I noticed this way way before *insert fight*. I noticed it when he was a baby blah blah blah".

I hate those "MMA Guru" posters.

Have heard literally no one say that.

The only shock I'm hearing is that he won, and handily.

Tell us the future wise MMA god. You seem to notice things before everyone else in the world, what a special messiah you are! All praise to the OP who saw things before us all!

Back