Why do Overeem fans ignore the positive test?

I guess they're the same people that don't care if baseball players did steroids or if football players do it. Some people just want to be entertained and couldn't care less what athletes do with their body.

We should just legalise everything to be honest. Its really not fair because the top athletes who are making serious bank can afford to take designer cocktails that won't affect a drug test yet will boost their performance. This will even the playing field.

I was told he just ate so much horse meat, the steroids that they give the horses showed up on his test

Yep, this is probably the case, but retards gonna retard and accuse Overeem of using. He even wore a shirt taking the mickey out of roiders, why would he wear that if he himself was a roider?

Because everyone cheats, especially the Americans and even the "American Hero" Randy Couture himself. Not that people find it okay, but I think a lot of people have gotten to the point where they just don't care anymore because everyone cheats everywhere and in everything.

I care if he pisses hot and ruins fights. Not passing your drug test is like failing to make weight. It's disgraceful.

Not making weight is not even close comparable to pissing hot. Anyone who thinks so has never done it.

Because reem's fans swing from his nuts like tarzan swings from trees

who cares he did something wrong and got caught. There are many more that have been caught and many more that haven't been caught yet.

I guess they're the same people that don't care if baseball players did steroids or if football players do it. Some people just want to be entertained and couldn't care less what athletes do with their body.

Did you care when Leben got caught? How about Belfort? Sonnen? Bonnar?

There is such double standards around here. Overeem gets hated on like no other. Atleast give him the same treatment as every other ufc fighter that's been popped.

I your on performance enhancing drugs of any kind your weak and have no business fighting in any competition or playing sports for $ its against morals and regulations you should be banned from e ver competing or setting records....

The truth is most if not all of these guys are taking "supplements", choose your favorite fighter, Leban, Sonnen, Coulture, Forrest, Mir, Henderson, Rampage, Bonnar.
Frankly its roulette them getting discovered.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I have never found it to be surprising when ANY pro athlete tests positive for PEDS. I'm paying hundreds of dollars to be entertained, so I appreciate them putting their future health at risk to be entertaining.

I know I should care, but it doesn't honestly bother me that much. I just don't like when they get caught and ruin potential fights. Most guys use these substances for recovery so they can maintain a high level of training, although in Reem's case he probably did it for size as well, it's slightly more dishonorable that way. I do remember being pretty disappointed when he got popped.

The truth is most if not all of these guys are taking "supplements", choose your favorite fighter, Leban, Sonnen, Coulture, Forrest, Mir, Henderson, Rampage, Bonnar.
Frankly its roulette them getting discovered.

Don't forget Thiago Silva, Belfort, Barnett, Marquardt, King Mo, Sylvia, Royce, Sherk, Baroni, Bigfoot, Feijao, etc...

I hate to think how many fighters fighting in PRIDE and Japan in general were on something.

I've seen a lot of posting on here like Overeem is this white knight but none of his fans acknowledge the positive test or have a comment about it. This guy gained a huge amount of muscle while fighting mostly in japan, ran from a drug test before the Brock fight only to take the test in Europe, tested positive before the JDS fight when he had no idea they'd test him, yet people still are fans of this guy.

Shut up already. People have been talking about that shit for 9 months. Don't act like no one has commented on it. He presented evidence to the commission that his doctor put testosterone in his medication and his doctor testified under oath that he did it (the penalty for lying is losing your license). It was enough to convince the NSAC to reduce Overeem's suspension. Overeem has agreed to VADA testing, more random tests and any tests the UFC and athletic comissions request. He reapplied for his license and he's going to get tested again so shut the fuck up about all of this "Overeem fans are ignoring the fact that he's a cheater" bullshit.

Dos Santos lost get over it.

Not making weight is not even close comparable to pissing hot. Anyone who thinks so has never done it.

As a fighter, you're required to make weight and to piss clean. Failing to do either one is unfair to your opponent and ruins the fight. Obviously they are two completely different things, but they are both the responsibilty of the fighter and they both ruin fights if the fighter fails to meet that responsibility.

What positive tests?

alistair-overeem-drug-free.jpg

I say everyone is on it

and if someone gets caught it's their cycilng fuckin up. So I don't give 2 shits.

Because u love cheaters that's why u are with your wife.lol

I'm sure Overeem has gotten whatever he needed to pass his next drug test. It's really not that hard. There is an extremely high number of fighters in the UFC that are users that have just never been caught. If you don't realize this, you are just naive.

Back