Why do most online politics debater always have past scientists and ww1 generals profile pics?

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
16871396_133960674056.jpg
fr-foch-131x150.jpg
200px-Buelow.jpg

59229-004-4C758356.jpg

especially alt-right supporter on youtube
and most them are 12-20

I like to stand on the shoulders of better men thus feeling like a giant.

To ensure no woman ever touches their penis.

because they fetishize nazi generals but aren't brave enough to advertise that so they go with the nearest approximation.

Because it's a hoax created by the Chinese.

because they fetishize nazi generals but aren't brave enough to advertise that so they go with the nearest approximation.

Yep. They used to have pictures of mid eastern people screaming or yelling, to portray Muslims as savages, as their avatars. True story.

Same reason I see Rommel, sankara, che, etc?

It's to let you know that they're educated people who have a sophisticated, in-depth knowledge of the social and political ideals that have shaped history. A cynic might view them as pretentious dipshits who never got past 3rd grade.

It's to let you know that they're educated people who have a sophisticated, in-depth knowledge of the social and political ideals that have shaped history. A cynic might view them as pretentious dipshits who never got past 3rd grade.
Finally a good rational answer

The fact that you spend enough time interacting with "online politics debaters" to notice trends and homogeneity in their profile pics, suggests that you are one of them.

LLR_LCNGR_1995_3806.jpg

a lot of them still do, like this troll here @Halge

I use a Charlie Hebdo cartoon. Wasn't that long ago we were all told to show solidarity with the magazine. As we all know however, it was only a matter of time until the official attitude towards this brand of satire "protected" in our free society would be discreetly altered from something to show solidarity with, to something to label "trolling". Like you just did. Je suis Charlie.

a lot of them still do, like this troll here @Halge

I see not much has changed at all. Those guys are such unbelievably gigantic pieces of stupid shit that I bet they have to wear Velcro shoes or they would trip over their own laces while tying them, and die when they hit their heads on their mom’s coffee table.

I wonder why so many people have anime characters as their av

I wonder why so many people have anime characters as their av
Depends on which kind of anime profile pic, most online politics debaters got those sexual anime girls profile pic

Back