Why do MMA Fans Like Brock Lesnar

Because he's entertaining and surprisingly intelligent when he's not doing his persona. He's an impressive athlete and he shakes things up. It's not hard to understand.

rooster_on_egg_wheels_2017_1_jEVLwIdBsQYTG.jpg

Because this.

A purple pulsing Lesnar is a tough fight for anybody. He's less impressive when he's white imo.

Very impressed by his turtle mode technique.

Those are not MMA fans, those are guys who came over from WWE and stayed when Conor showed up.

We like a spectacle from time to time; polarizing figures etc. No shame in that every Olympic year kinda thing

Brock wasn't as good as most of his fans thought, but he was a lot better than hardcore MMA purists will admit. He was the only guy to ever finish Shane Carwin, and Shane was great.

I like seeing a man that big piss his pants and turtle at the 1st sign of trouble

Brock wasn't as good as most of his fans thought, but he was a lot better than hardcore MMA purists will admit. He was the only guy to ever finish Shane Carwin, and Shane was great.
I agree with e everything except the last statement, Shane was very good but far from great

Because he's a good and exciting fighter?

He may be a jacked white boy, but what has he actually accomplished in MMA? HW is always shallow as fuck, but why is the idea of him returning such a big deal? His wins are overrated.
In his losses, he got completely mauled by higher level competition.

Wins:
-World beater Heath Herring
-That old, under-sized Randy Couture.
-A severely gassed out Shane Carwin who was cutting multiple height inches.
-Frank Murr, a decent win, but Frank was always super inconsistent post motorcycle accident.

Most recently (not actually though) he juiced the fuck out to decision to Hunto.

And now we’re supposed to be excited about the (highly unlikely) return where his old ass will get wrestle fucked by DC, and the fake narrative of DC being a GOAT will be even more pervasive.
WE dont.

He may be a jacked white boy, but what has he actually accomplished in MMA? HW is always shallow as fuck, but why is the idea of him returning such a big deal? His wins are overrated.
In his losses, he got completely mauled by higher level competition.

Wins:
-World beater Heath Herring
-That old, under-sized Randy Couture.
-A severely gassed out Shane Carwin who was cutting multiple height inches.
-Frank Murr, a decent win, but Frank was always super inconsistent post motorcycle accident.

Most recently (not actually though) he juiced the fuck out to decision to Hunto.

And now we’re supposed to be excited about the (highly unlikely) return where his old ass will get wrestle fucked by DC, and the fake narrative of DC being a GOAT will be even more pervasive.
I don’t !
I call him Bork Lazer...

He’s a Minnesota gopher. As a Minnesota boy, myself, I will always root for that.

I'm an MMA fan and I like him. For me its his NCAA wrestling pedigree that make him interesting. Also, hate him or love him, he tends to fight pretty decent competition.
Not just decent competition. An ELO site once compared level of competition of fighters with few fights, and the only one even close to Brock was Pawel Nastula’s first 4 fights. Ya, 97% of people reading this will now have to google that guy, heh.

I’m no fan. And giving him a title shot today is embarrassing. But what he did in his short career was pretty damn impressive, no matter how you slice it. And I’m not including the Hunt fight.

But he also brought a new batch of idiotic fans too. After “TUF noob”, “Brock fan” was the big insult. Until Conor’s uberfans made Brock fans look like Couture fans. The backlash to those dipshit fans created more Brock hate than everything else combined, IMO.

Last edited:
The first PPV I ever watched was Couture vs Lesnar

WXt9.gif

Been hooked ever since.

Yamasaki in JBR mode.

And Couture said it was an early stoppage, too.

lmao at how triggered TS is.
brock is gonna be champ again 2019
HwQbCOE.gif

Back