Why do MMA Fans Like Brock Lesnar

Ether13

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He may be a jacked white boy, but what has he actually accomplished in MMA? HW is always shallow as fuck, but why is the idea of him returning such a big deal? His wins are overrated.
In his losses, he got completely mauled by higher level competition.

Wins:
-World beater Heath Herring
-That old, under-sized Randy Couture.
-A severely gassed out Shane Carwin who was cutting multiple height inches.
-Frank Murr, a decent win, but Frank was always super inconsistent post motorcycle accident.

Most recently (not actually though) he juiced the fuck out to decision to Hunto.

And now we’re supposed to be excited about the (highly unlikely) return where his old ass will get wrestle fucked by DC, and the fake narrative of DC being a GOAT will be even more pervasive.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first PPV I ever watched was Couture vs Lesnar

WXt9.gif

Been hooked ever since.

Closest thing we have to a gorilla in the octagon.

Its fucking interesting for sure

I don’t have a clue how a super popular wrestler is also popular in mma

Well you made a thread about him.

Most of those fans are former (or current) WWE fans

He is a multimillionaire with zero need to fight yet he is willing to put it on the line and test himself in front of the world. He made his millions being an actor, not a fighter.

Brawk was never my friend but winning isn't everything to everyone, you don't have to have a stacked resume to have fans
His fights are usually exciting and he brings a spectacle element

I don't think most MMA fan like him either and would rather see him lose
His rooting section is mostly made up of pro rasslin fans

He may be a jacked white boy, but what has he actually accomplished in MMA? HW is always shallow as fuck, but why is the idea of him returning such a big deal? His wins are overrated.
In his losses, he got completely mauled by higher level competition.

Wins:
-World beater Heath Herring
-That old, under-sized jerk off Randy Couture.
-A severely gassed out Shane Carwin who was cutting multiple height inches.
-Frank Murr, a decent win, but Frank was always super inconsistent post motorcycle accident.

Most recently (not actually though) he juiced the fuck out to decision to Hunto.

And now we’re supposed to be excited about the (highly unlikely) return where his old ass will get wrestle fucked by DC, and the fake narrative of DC being a GOAT will be even more pervasive.
His wins are legit. Especially the Hunt win. Hunt knew what he was and accepted and got smashed. Anyways in spite of this I’m not a Brock fan and have no interest in paying $60 to watch a guaranteed three minute fight. Unlike Hunt, DC can wrestle so bor fuck ing.

Brawk was never my friend but winning isn't everything to everyone, you don't have to have a stacked resume to have fans
His fights are usually exciting and he brings a spectacle element

I don't think most MMA fan like him either and would rather see him lose
His rooting section is mostly made up of pro rasslin fans
I'm an MMA fan and I like him. For me its his NCAA wrestling pedigree that make him interesting. Also, hate him or love him, he tends to fight pretty decent competition.

100 Silverback gorillas vs 10,000 Brock Lesnars, that’s why.

They don't, he just brings over WWE fans to his PPV numbers.

Beating Mir only a few fights into his mma career was quite impressive

The first PPV I ever watched was Couture vs Lesnar

WXt9.gif

Been hooked ever since.
The first fight with Mir was pure lightning. After that they were diminished each fight but good still up to the Carwin battle. The Cain and Uber fights were a joke. The Hunt fight was impressive but didn’t leave any doubt that both DC and Stipe would wreck him.

well he had stomach issues for all of his real loses... and his fights are never boring... which is important in entertainment. Also hes a good wrestler and DC can wrestle so should be a fun matchup..

I think people were just but hurt by him because a "pro wrestler" came over and won the HW championship... Although MMA has deep roots in Pro wrestling..

Back