Why do mexicans have such good chins?

If we compare Spain and Croatia..population Spain has what like 45 million?To our 4,2 million.We have first K-1 world champion Branko Cikatić,Stipe Drviš WBA world champion boxing,Mate Parlov Olympic gold medalist,World champion in amateur and pro boxing too,legend here..and of course Mirko Cro Cop one of the best strikers and heavyweights the sport has seen,K-1 and Pride GP champ.And i believe Stipe Miočić will get that UFC belt..anyway for such small population,pretty damn good :).

I would only consider Nick and Carlos for a crazy chin

What? Get out of here. Diego has never really been knocked out despite being a punching bag for several hard hitters. Rewatch his fight with Melendez closely. He ate CLEAN POWER SHOTS time and time again, many consecutively especially in the third round, yet kept moving forward like a maniac.

All of those guys are probably 80% Spanish. The only one of them with a decent chunk of ethnically Mexican genetics is probably Benevidez.
Fuck no.
Giblert practically has a cactus tattooed on his face. Diego too. Those putos have a lot of Indian in their blood.

It's all that ground beef dude.

Fuck no.
Giblert practically has a cactus tattooed on his face. Diego too. Those putos have a lot of Indian in their blood.

Mexicans of indigenous blood are very dark, short, and have round faces, generally. I live in California and I can tell the difference between a European/Mexican (Mestizo) and indigenous Mexican very easily.

Mexicans of indigenous blood are very dark, short, and have round faces, generally. I live in California and I can tell the difference between a European/Mexican (Mestizo) and indigenous Mexican very easily.
I don't doubt they're Mestizo. That 80% you threw out threw me off a bit. There are a lot of different Indians in Mexico. Not all have round faces but most are short and dark.

Just by looking at Gib. I doubt he's 80% Spanish.

Either way they're mexican, mexican-american, more spanish European than indigenous Mexican indian, however you want to describe them and have great chins.

Last edited:
84427700.jpg

Perhaps the GOAT Mexican athlete....

The Original "California Kid"

835e_35.JPG

well considering kongo tapped pat barry into a coma I think its fair to say Cain has a good chin. To take those bombs he did from a heavy weight in the 2nd and 3rd jds fight he would need one.

Poor example, man. Pat gets Ko'd every time Rose tries to kiss him.

I'm mixed but Mexican has a large percentage in my genes, and never so much as been rocked by a strike in my life. I've been in loads of street fights with all sorts before I started my MMA training. Have sparred with loads of different people, good amount of HWs and SHWs too.

Only time rocked ever was when I was in middleschool during a fighting game where bodyshots are allowed only called "body blows" I landed a good shot against the guy- he backed up: I rushed after him and accidentally ran headfirst into solid wal; still kept punching and defended an illegal takedown attempt, lmfao.

iirc, scientifically: avoiding a knockout depends on how well your body displaces the shockwave of force absorbed or something like that, I probably worded it wrong if I was close.

My chin and jaw as a whole feel solid to the touch, I have a strong neck, traps, and shoulders as well, and a good sized trunk and my entire legs are pretty solid giving me a good base.

I try my best to roll with the strikes if they land and prefer slipping and parrying.

When they land, I'm always okay outside of a nutshot and it's weird, been spinning back kicked in the trachea twice and kept tanking, throwing shots unfazed.

Back