Why do I want to see Chuck get beat up, and KTFO?

I would guess some guy named Chuck fucked your gf and or mom.
Well some guy definitely did, and even if his name wasn't "Chuck," that name sounds enough like "f**k" that maybe there is a connection there.

A bunch of random guys also banged your mom, as well. Good chance after she was with your dad.

If you want Tito Ortiz of all people to get revenge and KO Chuck you have no soul

Chuck losing i'm fine with. Chuck losing to Tito, not fine with that.

Maybe I get annoyed at a guy with that haircut at 48 taking himself that seriously.

My hair is thinning, so I'm not just trying to knock on the iceman, I'm literally just trying to figure out why it brings me joy to see him get blasted unconscious. Maybe that sleepy interview at a time when Dana was letting him play pretend executive bothered me.

If you want Tito Ortiz of all people to get revenge and KO Chuck you have no soul
I'm cheering for Tito. Everybody has always crapped on Tito, and been overly reverent of Chuck. Why?

Like Chuck hasn't sounded worse. Tito sounds like a kid with ADD; it's almost endearing. Chuck sounds like somebody that threw a big part of his brain in the garbage, imho, and not just from fighting.

I wanna see Chuck win just to hear titos excuse

I like Tito but I think Chuck winning would be epic.

You want to watch, because you enjoy a good rubber-necking like the next guy.

Also, it reminds you of the old days, with Chuck getting knocked out, again and again and you long for that time period.

Well some guy definitely did, and even if his name wasn't "Chuck," that name sounds enough like "f**k" that maybe there is a connection there.

A bunch of random guys also banged your mom, as well. Good chance after she was with your dad.

Nah. More like a guy named Chuck gave you the aids.

I've always been a Chuck hater. I hated his dumb haircut, personality and style. Instead of MMA being about Martial Arts, he turned it into a doucebag sport where bros and drunks tuned in to watch fist fights. We're still trying to recover from that image.

chucks always been cool
titos always been a douche

ive always wanted chuck to beat tito

Yes but only because I love the great Tito Ortiz and I wish for him to erase his permanent demons once and for all by getting revenge. It's not that I wish anything bad on Lidell.

I love Chuck. My 1st UFC was UFC 40, then after that I saw Chuck fight, and became a hardcore because of him. I hope he has one magic overhand or counter to stop Tito left in the tank

Chuck fought Seraldo at UFC 40 who at the time was one of the greatest lhw's of the night.

Tito is the original douchebag. I have no idea why anybody would root for him over Chuck. Chuck is cool as hell. All Tito ever did was bitch.

Back