Why do I want to see Chuck get beat up, and KTFO?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I think I liked him ok back in the day. Was cheering for him v Tito in the first fight. I just want him to get KTFO 2maro.

I don't know if it's because I'm offended at the fight being made, or at him needing the money that bad after making likely a couple hundred k a year in a do nothing job after getting beat into retirement.. I have no idea why I want him to get ktfo, but I do.

Anybody else?

I feel bad, btw.

giphy.gif

LMAO this is a great gif

I honestly feel bad for him fighting and think it's really dumb. I don't know what chances he has if tito decides to keep it standing but if tito wants to bring him down I think he just gets embarrassed and it will be sad .I hope I'm wrong and it's an ok fight

Why are you asking a stupid question?
You ask and then you go on to explain why. You answered it yourself, dumbass.

How glorious will it be when Chuck blasts that giant head?

I love Chuck. My 1st UFC was UFC 40, then after that I saw Chuck fight, and became a hardcore because of him. I hope he has one magic overhand or counter to stop Tito left in the tank

Maybe it's the lack of self-awareness at the whole thing.. I have no idea. We both started in Koei-Kan, I should like hm. But I keep thinking it would be hilarious if he got destroyed.

Why are you asking a stupid question?
You ask and then you go on to explain why. You answered it yourself, dumbass.
I'm not sure that's it. It might be straight morbidity.

EDIT: I can beat up your dad at any point in his life, and your mom never loved him, or you, because of that fact.

at least tito knows he's an old man who doesn't have it anymore

but chuck too much cock guy

You want him to be ko'd because chuck is the best ko recipient in mma history.

He makes them look incredibly threatening.

the old double knock out would be a great ending to it.

I don’t know, Chuck is a legend but to watch him go out tomorrow and get killed by an outta prime Tito is kinda sad. Will watch anyway but this fight and the impending KO is going to take more years off that already shortened life.

Back