Why do I have this failed icon above my Avatar?

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That symbol that looks like a window with an x in the middle. It's there since I changed my Avatar.

It's because you're currently on double yellows.

Nah, I didn't receive a message to that effect and I can edit and start threads.

The Infraction system on this software is still a work in progress, it hasn't been completed yet. You received the Infraction on January 15th.

Screenshot_2016-02-11-13-09-29.png

Ok thanks!

But before I changed the avatar there was nothing...

And I just got a message by a mod that a certain thread I had made was lacking a point, no info whatsoever I got dubs. Anyway, they go away after a month, don't they?

Ok thanks!

But before I changed the avatar there was nothing...

And I just got a message by a mod that a certain thread I had made was lacking a point, no info whatsoever I got dubs. Anyway, they go away after a month, don't they?

It was probably a failed img link to the old "Double Yellow" image that would notifiy members they were dubbed.

The Infraction system on this software is still a work in progress, it hasn't been completed yet. You received the Infraction on January 15th.

View attachment 78303
What's the points thing about? Do different infractions have more points than others? And then you add them all up n when you get so many you get booted?

What's the points thing about? Do different infractions have more points than others? And then you add them all up n when you get so many you get booted?
Warning = 0 Points
Single Yellow Card = 4 points
Double Yellow Card = 6 points
Red Card = 8 points
Ban = 10 points

If someone acquires 10 points within a 30 day period then the account is instantly banned by the forum.

Warning = 0 Points
Red Card = 8 points
Ban = 10 points

If someone acquires 10 points within a 30 day period then the account is instantly banned by the forum.
Ohhh, interesting system. What's a red card do? I've not even heard of that before

Ohhh, interesting system. What's a red card do? I've not even heard of that before
It's a 30 day suspension from the forum. Posters with red cards can lurk threads but can't post anywhere.

Yea i just found this, I thought it was because I was special, but not that kind of special.

Warning = 0 Points
Red Card = 8 points
Ban = 10 points

That's odd, in your screenshot of my profile I got 4 points. According to your list that should be single yellow. But above my av it says double yellows...

Now you know who you shouldn't hang with.

That's odd, in your screenshot of my profile I got 4 points. According to your list that should be single yellow. But above my av it says double yellows...
Your dubs came before the update. The ones from here on out will be on that point system.

Been wondering the same thing for a while. Had no idea I was warned or anything. No idea what caused it.

What can I do to get Red Letters? I need 8 points.

Can someone tell me when these dubs run out? I can't find where this information is on my account.

Can someone tell me when these dubs run out? I can't find where this information is on my account.
They expire on February 23rd.

Back