Why do I have no access to anything?

flamingredhead

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For some reason after I log in It wont let me post in any thread and also when I click the latest threads link it says I dont have access to do that. What the fuck is going on?!?!

Seems to be letting you post ok. I think the search problem is a ginger bias issue. The quota is all filled up between Ronwah and Cool Hand Luke.

Seems to be letting you post ok. I think the search problem is a ginger bias issue. The quota is all filled up between Ronwah and Cool Hand Luke.

Hmm this is weird. It wasnt letting me post any responses but it let me make a thread. And those damn gingers man im telling you they are bad people.

What threads were you trying to reply to?

I have the same issue, somewhat. If I click "Find more post by ..." or "Threads created by ..." I keep getting this message

BigD66, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It just started today?

Ah didn't see that, thanks!

Hmm this is weird. It wasnt letting me post any responses but it let me make a thread. And those damn gingers man im telling you they are bad people.

Other than this thread, what threads weren't you allowed to post in?

This sounds silly but... were you logged on? The reply button may have been gone because you weren't logged in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back