Why do I hate people like this? What kind of reaction do you get?

I agree that social media has given a rise to narcissism but as a man much smarter than me once said "I cant control what you do, I can only control what I do"
Sitting around getting angry about this kinda shit is only hurting you, the narcissists arent affected or even aware of you so fuck it, best to just move on to things you enjoy

I agree. FWIW i didnt even watch the video, YouTube always randomly recoomend me shit like these.

What kind of reaction do you get when you see videos like this?

For me I'm filled with intense hatred. Like, I don't understand how people 1) can be so self absorbed to vlog their life and think other people will care about it. And put so much work into editing it and putting music to it and stuff. and 2) the people that actually watch it and post comments like "SEE ladies? THIS is what a real man looks like" and etc...

People get married every day, what is the big deal. Why does this guy think he's so special and why do other people buy into it?

Am I just a jealous little bitch or am I right that these people actually self absorbed ego trippers and their "fans" idiots?

Well you’re right that all this is meaningless and that people who find meaning in it are probably not worth the time it would take to find out why:

But it’s not worth getting upset about either.

What kind of reaction do you get when you see videos like this?

For me I'm filled with intense hatred. Like, I don't understand how people 1) can be so self absorbed to vlog their life and think other people will care about it. And put so much work into editing it and putting music to it and stuff. and 2) the people that actually watch it and post comments like "SEE ladies? THIS is what a real man looks like" and etc...

People get married every day, what is the big deal. Why does this guy think he's so special and why do other people buy into it?

Am I just a jealous little bitch or am I right that these people actually self absorbed ego trippers and their "fans" idiots?
I could not agree more. Social media is like a combination of steroid and magnifying glass for so many negative human traits.

My reaction:

wwUOzfz.gif

That wasn’t even that bad. Try having a girlfriend who watches product reviews by California bimbos who never had to do any real work to become rich.

If that stirs up intense hatred, then yeah, that's some major insecurity issues. But there is also something to the fakeness of vloggers and the unrealistic expectations it creates with people.

I just feel like narcissism is the new norm and people dont even care.

The bad thing about narcissists is they are incapable of self reflection, so while you make some great points here, it is all going to go over their heads or possibly even get you flamed for even bringing it up

I don't really give a shit. People can do whatever they like as long as they leave me the fuck alone tbh.

I just see it as moronic people being morons and ignore it as best as I can. I honestly couldn't care less if people like that spontaneously combusted.

White dude with dreads - the kinda guy that likes the attention.

Yeah the shit is stupid, but that's why I don't keep up with random people that think their lives are a romantic drama. Just take comfort in the fact that there is a 50% chance that this d bags marriage will end with her sucking some other dudes dick and he's going to feel like a dummy for making that video and kill himself. Or maybe he'll vlog her cheating on him or something, can't tell in this hip new age anymore.

I don't watch gay ass shit on youtube so I don't know your pain OP.

I mean, bunch of people got shot and killed in Vienna last night, people getting heads cut off in France, world is dying, but yet a :eek::eek::eek:gy video gets you all women's lib and shit

Reactions: lsa
I wouldn't mind paying for that if I had disposable income to spare.

It's honestly not half as narcissist as, say, something like this.

Is there a correlation between how elaborate the proposal is to the likelihood of divorce?

first thing i seen was the female wasnt asian so i didnt even give her a second look. then came the white dude with dreadlocks which usually means he can get good drugs. but then i noticed his 1/2 sleeve shirt and rolled up bottom pants and thats the person you sell 25 dollar grams to. that from just the still of the video made me not watch the video.

Back