Why do I hate people like this? What kind of reaction do you get?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What kind of reaction do you get when you see videos like this?

For me I'm filled with intense hatred. Like, I don't understand how people 1) can be so self absorbed to vlog their life and think other people will care about it. And put so much work into editing it and putting music to it and stuff. and 2) the people that actually watch it and post comments like "SEE ladies? THIS is what a real man looks like" and etc...

People get married every day, what is the big deal. Why does this guy think he's so special and why do other people buy into it?

Am I just a jealous little bitch or am I right that these people actually self absorbed ego trippers and their "fans" idiots?

Apparently enough people do care since it’s profitable.

Welcome to the modern day soap opera.

Monetizing YouTube compromised the authenticity of its content.

It’s now almost totally unrecognizable from its infancy.

source.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-2_15-17-8.png
    upload_2020-11-2_15-17-8.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 2
There are far worse things on the internet.. Is very sickly, but if dudes getting 14 million views on some of his shit, he's probably making some $ out of it.

As the great WWE champion Lance Storm once said, "If it's on tv, it's a work."

Everything you see that's engineered like that is, on some level, fake. It is designed to draw money from somewhere, somehow. There's not much else to it than that.

I just feel like narcissism is the new norm and people dont even care.
I agree that social media has given a rise to narcissism but as a man much smarter than me once said "I cant control what you do, I can only control what I do"
Sitting around getting angry about this kinda shit is only hurting you, the narcissists arent affected or even aware of you so fuck it, best to just move on to things you enjoy

Your focus lies on what your profoundly puerile mind can handle so I wouldn't lose sleep worrying about the why if I were you.
Great-minds-discuss-ideas-average-minds-discuss-events-small-minds-discuss-people.-Eleanor-Roosevelt.jpg

Dude wears skinny jeans, has dreads, and writes letters to her dead father. The brothers should have kicked his ass.

She’s going to get so horny cheating because of how much more terrible this makes it. She’ll love it way more because of this.

Only saw a video of what a real man looks like, take notes...

Chick looked skinny with pointy elbows so did not watch.

Back