Why do I dislike Brendan Schaub?

Can’t stand the guy. But I’m envious of the fact that he’s become obscenely wealthy with little to no talent at what he does.
Should be an inspiration to us all, but like I said, can’t stand the guy.
It's the ultimate proof of "it's who you know," that really matters.

Because you are an awesome human being. Hence, the natural aversion.

Is normal.

vlrhw05.gif
giphy.webp

I've never understood the hate towards him. I think a lot of people genuinely don't like seeing people succeed. He had mild success in the UFC and left after an embarrassing couple knockouts. After he left the UFC thats when he started gaining way more success and I think a lot of people that have nothing going on in their lives hate on that.

I was never a huge fan of him while he was fighting and I don't find his standup that great, although hes worth a couple chuckles. I do however really enjoy TFATK and King & the Sting. I dont understand why if you dont like the stuff someone is putting out why cant you just not follow that person or support what they do? Why do you have to hate on them.
I mean i dont wish him Ill,and im glad he made it so he didnt have to fight anymore.

He is an obnoxious manchild tho.

Schaub is still around doing things?

I have no clue, my life is better since I forgot the guy exists, can’t understand why anyone would spend a minute listening to him talk.

Is it possible, that you feel slightly intimidated by Shaub? He is a HW with good hair, sense of humor. Stumbling into Shaub, while with your gf would be the ultimate test for any man.

Not really pretty sure we would slap dicks amd continue on our merry way.

People need to stop making threads about this dork and definitely stop posting his retarded content. The only reason scqauabe is living such a great life today is that for some reason, sports fans love to talk about things they fucking hate, which gets him a lot of clicks.
Some would say it gets him the diciest clicks.

Can’t stand the guy. But I’m envious of the fact that he’s become obscenely wealthy with little to no talent at what he does.
Should be an inspiration to us all, but like I said, can’t stand the guy.
Some would say the most obscenely wealthy.

Back