Why do I dislike Brendan Schaub?

he got famous and rich because he's friends with rogan. pretty simple.

aqjcit8351131.jpg
Its obviously not the one That KO'd cro-cop

I am usually indifferent towards fighters and former fighters

but something about Brendan Schaub rubs me the wrong way? can someone tell me why? I can't figure it out

it blows my mind that he has 1.2m followers on social media like Instagram

Do people genuinely like him or think he is funny? Am I the one who is obtuse in all of this?

Probably because he has what I call that kind of "dude-bro / frat boy" personality.

Not saying there's anything wrong with that personality, but that's literal opposite of me and I could never be friends with them. Our thinking and awareness is too different.

I'm guessing there's probably a huge intersection on the Venn Diagram of people who dislike Schaub and dislike Rogan, as they both have that personality type. Or at the very least, people dislike Schaub are likely to also dislike Rogan (not necessarily the other way around though).

People need to stop making threads about this dork and definitely stop posting his retarded content. The only reason scqauabe is living such a great life today is that for some reason, sports fans love to talk about things they fucking hate, which gets him a lot of clicks.

Because you, my friend, are a man of refined taste. You've got tasties.

He is very basic and made for people to digest easily. He is kinda an amalgam of white/black/hispanic. He has good representation in terms of an agent. He found his niche in combat sports. Most people involved in boxing are old and mma people aren't "pretty"

Tbh when he was in the UFC the majority of his fights were entertaining and I always liked watching them. His “Below The Belt” podcast isn’t a bad mma podcast either and is a good way to quickly catch up on mma news from that week.

He’s fine, and honestly his stand up isn’t that bad for someone who’s been doing it as long as he has. He gets shit on a lot but at the end of the day he’s currently one of the most successful retired UFC fighters of all time probably.

Is it possible, that you feel slightly intimidated by Shaub? He is a HW with good hair, sense of humor. Stumbling into Shaub, while with your gf would be the ultimate test for any man.
I've never called anyone a 'cuck' before, but you're really testing me here.

It's weird, but once you reach a certain level of exposure a lot of people will like you just because they think you're important. I mean, look at what a c**t Conor acts like, and it still doesn't matter what he does, or how many fights he loses now so long as enough people see him driving yachts. Rogan has a lot to answer for here, although you gotta give Schaub credit for making it happen by just constantly throwing himself all over everything he can.

If you act like a 12 year old for the internet and attach yourself to famous people there’s nothing you can’t do

I am surprised Schlob hasn't already gotten on the celebrity boxing bandwagon with Triller. He needs to call out some 200+ pound pro athlete who has never boxed a day in his life.

Anyone that says “gadoosh” seriously is going to be hard to like

He once called Max Holloway "Max Hollywood"
<WhatItIs>

This got removed from YT a number of times by Joe Rogans media company.
<EdgyBrah>
Its been heavily edited to put back on YT.

<30>

Can’t stand the guy. But I’m envious of the fact that he’s become obscenely wealthy with little to no talent at what he does.
Should be an inspiration to us all, but like I said, can’t stand the guy.

I travel a lot so i listen to Nearly every MMA podcast, i think his is good to brush up on past and upcoming fights.. Trending news etc. Its Def not Art like Morning Kombat though.. Thats by far my Favorite. I saw his Standup Recently in Naples and it wasnt horrible, lots of old white guys really enjoyed it without knowing him.. So i think a lot of his hate is from the MMA community. I always have dozens of weekly projects and places to go and planes to catch for my career so i can respect his hustle.. A lot of times its more about not being afraid to fail than anything else.

He makes alot pseudo gay dick jokes and often tries to make things awkward hoping its funny which should bother any proper adult male...
Nothing against gays but that stuff is not funny, both him and joe rogan do it(also both closeted gays).

Back