Why do I dislike Brendan Schaub?

Is it possible, that you feel slightly intimidated by Shaub? He is a HW with good hair, sense of humor. Stumbling into Shaub, while with your gf would be the ultimate test for any man.

I don’t mind him. I honestly don’t get the hate that he receives. But, to each their own.

Joe Rogan didn't come up short when he made Brendan famous.

I am usually indifferent towards fighters and former fighters

but something about Brendan Schaub rubs me the wrong way? can someone tell me why? I can't figure it out

it blows my mind that he has 1.2m followers on social media like Instagram

Do people genuinely like him or think he is funny? Am I the one who is obtuse in all of this?
I think it's because he's fake. He doesn't have a character of his own, he's a joe rogan lacky.

I don't dislike the guy but I don't like him either.

Edit: he's also too feminine of a guy.

Last edited:
I've never understood the hate towards him. I think a lot of people genuinely don't like seeing people succeed. He had mild success in the UFC and left after an embarrassing couple knockouts. After he left the UFC thats when he started gaining way more success and I think a lot of people that have nothing going on in their lives hate on that.

I was never a huge fan of him while he was fighting and I don't find his standup that great, although hes worth a couple chuckles. I do however really enjoy TFATK and King & the Sting. I dont understand why if you dont like the stuff someone is putting out why cant you just not follow that person or support what they do? Why do you have to hate on them.

but something about Brendan Schaub rubs me the wrong way? can someone tell me why? I can't figure it out

Do people genuinely like him or think he is funny? Am I the one who is obtuse in all of this?

There is a certain level of delusion that comes out of him which I just can't take. Nothing of what he says comes off as an actual original thought. It seems as though he regurgitates everyone else's talking points OR the "in" thing to say. He's very good at networking though and weaseling his way into things, I'll give him that.

He completely lost me when he did a showtime special after 1 year of comedy after his own friends pretty much told him he wasn't ready, then pair that off with the fact that he did a joke imitating the UFC Dr who was Asian, as if the Asian doctor spoke in a super Asian accent with broken English even though that Doctor is more well spoken and English sounding than Schaub. Kind of weird and tacky thing to do for a laugh. Jokes shouldn't be full of lies.

He actaully works really hard and has made a bunch of great media bascially by being a big chad and telling dick jokes ect.

He has created a bunch of dumb catchphrases which although dumb have like become part of most UFC fans vocabulary.

I'm not really too sure why people hate him. He's a top 10 heavyweight of all time, probably one of the greatest comedians of his era, the kind and founder of podcasts and he's best friends with Violence. Rumor has it, he will be releasing another special at the end of the year and its supposed to top the last one which is hard to do.

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Because he hates himself, the closeted homosexual

Cause hes a douche. He's just not a likeable dude

No.. just no..
There’s a limit to the frat jokes.
These dudes dif 69 eachother between rounds.

welcome to sherdog…?
I have never seen anybody here say anything positive about brenda.

Are you jealous that he's mediocre at what he pursues but is still successful?

He also lies a lot like saying Conor came from the gutter but it's clear as day he was raised in a middle class family just like slob

Back