Why do guys keep making the same threads about........

No capital letter to start a sentence, no capitalisation of a name and improper sentence structure.

Tell me who the dumb one is between you and I?

<28>
oh my sweet jesus aren't you a little princess

yeah, the strange ones are the serious ones..... I clicked on the jacare/cammozzi one expecting something funny...... I was sorely mistaken lol
I hadn't read those threads, but when I saw you say in this one that the one you made was a joke, I assumed you had made the Jacare/Cammozzi one.

Which fighter won or lost?

Oh really Silva didn't beat Diaz? Tell me more....

Oh Jacare didn't beat Camozzi? Tell me more.......

You think anyone gives a shit about your threads which are started to just trigger sherdoggers?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-do-people-keep-acting-like-anderson-beat-diaz.3304931/page-2#post-119629569
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-do-people-keep-acting-like-igor-beat-sakuraba.3304979/#post-119631701
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-do-people-keep-acting-jacare-beat-camozzi.3304981/

Constant threads about who won in a fight that has already been decided.
Say no more

LOL. I can't tell if you're making a joke or if you don't remember me.
lol I actually posted that then thought, "wait, I recognise that name"

did you create a new profile? or did you get banned? or both? lol.... why have you got a new profile?

I hadn't read those threads, but when I saw you say in this one that the one you made was a joke, I assumed you had made the Jacare/Cammozzi one.
I made the Conor/Nate one

Says the basement dweller with an IQ in the low 50s.
I can tell you're a teenager, or maybe an older girl... either way you cannot be over 23. you're probably 16 or something. so how does that make you feel, that I can smell your age like that? do you feel smart?

"Nov 18, 2015"

Fuck off, youngin'.
hey fish, you're the new guy, hespect your superiors. I'm not a brown belt for nothing, these things matter around here. now I'm gonna let you off the hook this time, but I'm watching you kid.

lol I actually posted that then thought, "wait, I recognise that name"

did you create a new profile? or did you get banned? or both? lol.... why have you got a new profile?
Haha, so a month before the Nate fight I changed my name to ConorMcGreGOAT. Then I lost an account bet on the fight and made an account with a different name about a week ago. Then I decided to try to make a new account with my original account's name since I changed it before I got banned. So, I got my original account name, just no original join date. I've been called new at least 5 times since I've been back. :'(

No idea if that makes sense. I've had a few Talisker whiskeys.

hey fish, you're the new guy, hespect your superiors. I'm not a brown belt for nothing, these things matter around here. now I'm gonna let you off the hook this time, but I'm watching you kid.
I got one thing to ask you, bro...

u pc bro?

why are you posting in a thread about threads the poster doesn't like and wants to know why they're being made???
Why did you post about a poster's post in a thread about a thread that shouldn't be a thread? Wait.....did I do that right?

You think anyone gives a shit about your threads which are started to just trigger sherdoggers?

Well yes, yes I do sir. You just made a thread about their thread, effectively proving that at the very least you care about those threads. It's a vicious cycle.

uNSZ1Ft.gif

Back