Why do fighters doubt Khabib when he already proved that he is levels above the competition in his..

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Weight class? Jones crying that Khabib didn’t defend more and MM and even the c actor had something to say! In reality though, there is nothing even close to cause any problems for Khabib and every time they hyped the next guy Khabib completely annihilated them and didn’t have a scratch on him! Everyone that fought him knew exactly what Khabib’s game plan was and completely failed to stop him. There was no need for him to stick around and embarrass more fighters and it’s not like there are some new amazing prospects are there for him to face! Khabib is the best fighter in his weight class and the goat in regards to how he dominated the best fighters and made it look ridicules!
There is no argument to debate here or is there?

Last edited:
He fought once a year against all boxers/kickboxers barring Al in his title run.
It’s not his fault that the top players are not wrestlers or are u going to blame him for that also?

Reactions: JAL
because he quit before he faced adversity
You missed the entire point of op post.
There is no adversity for him
Those no name russians people say he padded his record with put up as much fight as the world elite in the ufc.
If those russians are cans so are the ufc fighters he dismantled just as easy if not easier

Why do fans of fighters get to this level of obsession? Saw it with Conor, GSP before him, and Fedor before him. These fighters do not know or care about what you're saying or how much you love and defend them. Why the need to put threads like this out there? It's hilarious for those of us who see how pointless it is, but also seems like a sign of mental illness.
{<shrug}

Why do fans of fighters get to this level of obsession? Saw it with Conor, GSP before him, and Fedor before him. These fighters do not know or care about what you're saying or how much you love and defend them. Why the need to put threads like this out there? It's hilarious for those of us who see how pointless it is, but also seems like a sign of mental illness.
{<shrug}

It reminds me of the TV series Columbo. Fans of the show would obsessively discuss online what his first name is. And then someone pointed out that the actor who played Columbo probably doesn't give a fuck what his characters first name is.

Fans seem to think they're doing the fighters a service.

It reminds me of the TV series Columbo. Fans of the show would obsessively discuss online what his first name is. And then someone pointed out that the actor who played Columbo probably doesn't give a fuck what his characters first name is.

Some of us are fans of fights. I guess others are fans of certain fighters and only watch those couple guys. Turns out when you only watch 1-2 guys you run out of content fast, and basically watch the same fights over and over until you go insane. It happened to me when I was 12 years old and I just wanted to watch Brock lesnar fights but he only had like 2

Hi
Columbos's first name was Lieutenant
have a nice day

Some of us are fans of fights. I guess others are fans of certain fighters and only watch those couple guys. Turns out when you only watch 1-2 guys you run out of content fast, and basically watch the same fights over and over until you go insane. It happened to me when I was 12 years old and I just wanted to watch Brock lesnar fights but he only had like 2
So true.

I use to watch back fights of my favorite fighters (not only khabib) and analyze them. Use to watch Jon's fights when he was suspended to kill time. Lol.

It's easy to spend time sweating the small minutiae especially when there's literally nothing to do in this pandemic time.

{<shrug}
We're idiots man. Got nothing better to do lol

So true.

I use to watch back fights of my favorite fighters (not only khabib) and analyze them. Use to watch Jon's fights when he was suspended to kill time. Lol.

It's easy to spend time sweating the small minutiae especially when there's literally nothing to do in this pandemic time.
Yeah back when events were 4-6 week apart what else were you gonna do? Watch a TUF season again? I mean, there wasn’t that much content. Now, I basically give up 6 hours a week to watch a ufc event almost reliably every single weekend because there’s so much more content.

So I don’t find myself in those shoes anymore. Occasionally if someone cracks the top 10 and I’m not familiar because I don’t remember them or was too drunk to remember their fights, I’ll watch their whole career on fight pass and takes some notes. Or if I just really like someone’s style, like petr Yan

Back