Why Do Fans Hate Ronda Rousey? *Ronda getting destroyed with boo's*

You do realize she's a better in ring performer than many of the ladies on the roster right? Her promos and character are weak as hell but her actual ring work is much better than anyone with only a year of work has any right to be.

I'll admit I don't watch week in, week out but from what I've seen it ain't great. Yes, it is better that expected for one year. It might be better than some of the roster but for her to be champion (and thus represent the division as the top), I feel there's better workers. She ain't exactly Kurt Angle in the ring.

Don't get me wrong, her at the top is probably maximimising profits for the division which at the end of the day, is what the WWE is about.

I still want to see how she'll react when she's told she last to get pinned clean at WM or something and whether she loses interest after

I'll admit I don't watch week in, week out but from what I've seen it ain't great. Yes, it is better that expected for one year. It might be better than some of the roster but for her to be champion (and thus represent the division as the top), I feel there's better workers. She ain't exactly Kurt Angle in the ring.

Don't get me wrong, her at the top is probably maximimising profits for the division which at the end of the day, is what the WWE is about.

I still want to see how she'll react when she's told she last to get pinned clean at WM or something and whether she loses interest after

She could be THE most interested (as in, trying her best) woman in the roster...but it's won't make her charming...nor will she ever be a better actress.

She is not long for the WWE.

She could be THE most interested (as in, trying her best) woman in the roster...but it's won't make her charming...nor will she ever be a better actress.

She is not long for the WWE.

Wouldn't surprise me just looking at her MMA and judo careers and actually most who have success. Most have a borderline unhealthy obsession with being the best (as Ronda has) it's just some don't cope very well when there's someone better and (at least in MMA) she's found to be one of them.

More power to her for trying to improve at her craft

Wouldn't surprise me just looking at her MMA and judo careers and actually most who have success. Most have a borderline unhealthy obsession with being the best (as Ronda has) it's just some don't cope very well when there's someone better and (at least in MMA) she's found to be one of them.

More power to her for trying to improve at her craft

Look...

Her problem is self-esteem.

She displayed SO many shades of NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) in her MMA run, and it remains intact.

The reason why she proclaimed that she's the best...and that she could beat the WMMA roster with one hand...and that she could beat up anyone on the planet...etc, etc...is because of projection.

She projects a grandiose quality due to how fragile she is inside.

...purple pillow...etc.

Remember when she railed against PVZ for being cool with Holly?

Remember when she talked MAD shit about Holly...FOR NO REASON.

Ronda is broken x broken.

...which is why I find the booing to be SUPER befitting.

The reason I'm posting this here is because some Sherbros who actually like Ronda said that the former booing she was met with would go away, but that is definitely not the case.

I find it...exceptionally befitting. :D

Where are the boos? Theyre just talking about it.

Look...

Her problem is self-esteem.

She displayed SO many shades of NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) in her MMA run, and it remains intact.

The reason why she proclaimed that she's the best...and that she could beat the WMMA roster with one hand...and that she could beat up anyone on the planet...etc, etc...is because of projection.

She projects a grandiose quality due to how fragile she is inside.

...purple pillow...etc.

Remember when she railed against PVZ for being cool with Holly?

Remember when she talked MAD shit about Holly...FOR NO REASON.

Ronda is broken x broken.

...which is why I find the booing to be SUPER befitting.

I'll agree with that assessment (with my armchair, woo woo qualifications). In her defence, I think she needed it to be as successful as she was. I think it's what drove her. You want to hope that she can separate it now in WWE. I doubt she'll ever turn heel because she can't handle the boos even when she's supposed to get the boos.

On the being the best and being able to beat everyone with one hand, well until Holly no one was acknowledged to push her apart from Liz Carmouche taking her back for a brief period of time. I will maintain though that the kinks started really showing with the second Meisha fight. Meisha had highly underrated success in the boxing department through that fight and Meisha's striking wasn't really good then either. Meisha popped Ronda a few times and he chin just started going further and further up it was only a matter of time till a skilled striker found it.

I'll agree with that assessment (with my armchair, woo woo qualifications). In her defence, I think she needed it to be as successful as she was. I think it's what drove her. You want to hope that she can separate it now in WWE. I doubt she'll ever turn heel because she can't handle the boos even when she's supposed to get the boos.

On the being the best and being able to beat everyone with one hand, well until Holly no one was acknowledged to push her apart from Liz Carmouche taking her back for a brief period of time. I will maintain though that the kinks started really showing with the second Meisha fight. Meisha had highly underrated success in the boxing department through that fight and Meisha's striking wasn't really good then either. Meisha popped Ronda a few times and he chin just started going further and further up it was only a matter of time till a skilled striker found it.

Don't get me wrong, one can be narcissistic and successful...in fact, certain professions basically REQUIRE a certain level of narcissism...but when it goes towards being malignant...not good.

On a related note, America rewards narcissism to the Nth degree......................

Don't get me wrong, one can be narcissistic and successful...in fact, certain professions basically REQUIRE a certain level of narcissism...but when it goes towards being malignant...not good.

On a related note, America rewards narcissism to the Nth degree......................

We're making the same point tbh, just different degrees I think. I might be out of turn assuming what you're saying, but I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt given she's changed industries and hopefully the focus changes a bit as well.

She got paid, and paid very well by the UFC and probably WWE as well, more power to her to leveraging it all.

Lot of psychologists in this thread.

People can get booed without being hated.

Then came something that almost never happens:

Derek Jeter took ball one off Derek Lowe, leading off the home sixth, the Yankees already behind 7-0. He took strike one. He took strike two. And then flailed helplessly as strike three. Again: no new ground here. No virgin territory. Before swatting air this time, Jeter had already struck out 882 times as a major leaguer. Some of them had even come at Yankee Stadium.

None of them had ever been accompanied by the following commentary:

“Boooooooooooooooo!”

“Boooooooooooooooo!”

“Boooooooooooooooo!”

Yes. That was for Derek Jeter. The bile poured out of the upper tier. It spilled out of the left-field bleachers, and tumbled out of the loge. On the 23rd of April, in the baseball year 2004, Derek Sanderson Jeter had officially been indoctrinated into the pantheon of pinstriped punching bags, idols who’d heard the adoration turned inside out, however temporarily.

“I don’t blame them,” Jeter said flatly, after watching his batting average dip to .197 with an 0-for-4 night. “We would have booed ourselves tonight, too. It’s hard to imagine being worse than we were tonight. Put me at the front of that list.”

Read more:https://nypost.com/2004/04/24/its-this-bad-jeter-booed/

Derek Sanderson Jeter got booed at Yankee Stadium before.

Ronda is a great heel, she should be shitting on all the marks, WWE is being really stupid pushing her as a babyface, everything about Ronda screams HEEL

Ronda is a great heel, she should be shitting on all the marks, WWE is being really stupid pushing her as a babyface, everything about Ronda screams HEEL

The thing about heels in the WWE is that...

...THE SUCCESSFUL ONES HAVE SOME SEMBLANCE OF CHARISMA.

Whereas Ronda is just...spoiled milk.

"Shes rude,a poor sport"
Yeah so are alot of people,get over it like you do with them.

Nah it worked perfectly in thr beggining,its just they didnt plan for beckys popularity to explode like it has. Its a good time for ronda to oppose her as a heel now but you HAD to bring ronda in as a babyface in the beggining. Dollars motherfucker. Merch.

Nah it worked perfectly in thr beggining,its just they didnt plan for beckys popularity to explode like it has. Its a good time for ronda to oppose her as a heel now but you HAD to bring ronda in as a babyface in the beggining. Dollars motherfucker. Merch.

Becky is suuuper chill in interviews apart from WWE.

Ronda has always been sour milk.

Chunky sour milk.

In regards to her "acting" jobs and WWE, she looks SO uncomfortable... It's so bad that it seems she is totally not having fun.

CUH-RINGE

The reason I'm posting this here is because some Sherbros who actually like Ronda said that the former booing she was met with would go away, but that is definitely not the case.

I find it...exceptionally befitting. :D

She doesn't get booed everywhere, not a great, heck good wrestler.

Back