Why do Conor haters Constantly talk about him.

after subjecting sherdog to 3 years of nonstop conor cocksucking you fruits can't take a measly 6 months of your own medicine? bork1}

The answer to that question is no. Too many have their own identity tied to Conor’s successes, as many have none of their own. So his failures amplify their own worthlessness.

It's fun? Knowing he never defended and keeps losing after the UFC hyped him. Sound good enough?

after subjecting sherdog to 3+ years of nonstop conor cocksucking you fruits can't take a measly 6 months of this shit? bork1}

200.gif

Nah he just liked calling out you delusional fanboys.

Conor fan’s identities are so tied to Conor they don’t see a difference between mocking them and mocking Conor.

Is there anyone else who is constantly talked about by people who hate them? It's really fucking pathetic. Maybe if the morons who hate Conor stop posting and making threads about him he will stop being posted about
Same reason people talk about a train wreck or a plane crash

Why do people sign up for a discussion forum and then.....discuss shit?

I'm delusional for saying Conor haters make too many threads about Conor?

You weren't on sherdog when we had to read how Conrad's striking was going to revolutionize mma striking, his movement training with Touch Butt, his copied tattoos, etc I could go on ad nauseam

Anyone who every trained or watched the sport knew it was all shite, style over substance. He's a good fighter who got very favorable matchups over mainly smaller men.

You weren't on sherdog when we had to read how Conrad's striking was going to revolutionize mma striking, his movement training with Touch Butt, his copied tattoos, etc I could go on ad nauseam

Anyone who every trained or watched the sport knew it was all shite, style over substance. He's a good fighter who got very favorable matchups over mainly smaller men.
I've been on sherdog since before Conor was in the UFC. I've been a fan since his fight against that black Dragon ball Z dude

Why do people sign up for a discussion forum and then.....discuss shit?

Well when people start to disagree with the narrative and criticize their hero, it throws a little sand in the vag and they get upset.

Because he's such a POS and I really enjoy pissing off his fanboys, frankly

I've been on sherdog since before Conor was in the UFC. I've been a fan since his fight against that black Dragon ball Z dude

Well then you should know he is a polarizing figure and people are going to dump on him when his foibles have been exposed. You got to enjoy the sunny days now deal with it when it pours

person: I enjoy watching Conor fights. hes a really good striker, I cant wait to see him vs X!

People on here that literally only login to bash anything Conor: LOL FUCKING COLON NUTSUCKER rofl hes fucking trash, his win over X X and X were clearly flukes/easy matchups, he would lose to literally all of the top 15 lol you fucking loser lol lol lol y wont you NUTHUGGERS stop talking about cannner so much????//!??

same person^: "Im SO tired of coner nuthuggers only making threads about conner"

Well then you should know he is a polarizing figure and people are going to dump on him when his foibles have been exposed. You got to enjoy the sunny days now deal with it when it pours
My point is why do the haters talk so much about him. I personally don't like pancakes. I don't go around making threads about pancakes. I honestly haven't thought about how much I dislike pancakes for probably over a year until this post.

person: I enjoy watching Conor fights. hes a really good striker, I cant wait to see him vs X!

People on here that literally only login to bash anything Conor: LOL FUCKING COLON NUTSUCKER rofl hes fucking trash, his win over X X and X were clearly flukes/easy matchups, he would lose to literally all of the top 15 lol you fucking loser lol lol lol y wont you NUTHUGGERS stop talking about cannner so much????//!??

same person^: "Im SO tired of coner nuthuggers only making threads about conner"

I don't like the guy, but I will readily admit he has exciting fights. Not to mention everything that I've been critical of him becomes quite apparent

That guy at the bar was a real prick, Conor was buying everybody rounds. Sounds like what a Sherdogger would be like irl.

Back