Why do Conor haters Constantly talk about him.

Did we not already have this post yesterday? It's funny but more posts are made by his fans who cant come to reality thats hes just maybe not that good. Entertaining, sure and maybe if he could go back to 145 he would tear the division up but at 155 hes looking average. Also hes a possible rapist and we don't care about his bank account.

Is there anyone else who is constantly talked about by people who hate them? It's really fucking pathetic. Maybe if the morons who hate Conor stop posting and making threads about him he will stop being posted about

Many Conor haters doesn’t hate Conor as much as they just hate Conor’s fans. Unfortunately the normals ones get washed out by the voices of the knob gobblers. It’s those Conor fans that make this site worse everyday they are here.

Lol I havent posted one thing derogatory about Conrad in this sad excuse for a thread. I'm merely calling out the hypocrisy of the TS and Conrad cuckboys
Goes into a thread about Conot....just to argue with Conor fans.

Rent free.

Even with the personal attacks. Exactly like I described.

Rent. Free.

Many Conor haters doesn’t hate Conor as much as they just hate Conor’s fans. The Conor knob gobblerers make this site worse everyday they are here.
and yet going through 10 pages of your posts, over half of them are about Conor.

Do you not see anything wrong with that?

Did we not already have this post yesterday? It's funny but more posts are made by his fans who cant come to reality thats hes just maybe not that good. Entertaining, sure and maybe if he could go back to 145 he would tear the division up but at 155 hes looking average. Also hes a possible rapist and we don't care about his bank account.
Khabib disagrees .

He even went on a world tour for beating Conor

Goes into a thread about Conot....just to argue with Conor fans.

Rent free.

Even with the personal attacks. Exactly like I described.

Rent. Free.

Lol so offended are you?

after subjecting sherdog to 3+ years of nonstop conor cocksucking you fruits can't take a measly 6 months of this shit? bork1}

Back