Why do Conor fans constantly talk about his “haters”?

Source

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I can see why people talk about his fans. They are annoying casuals, trend whores, and trolls that often don’t follow mma besides for Conor.

I just don’t get why is haters continue to stroke the flames of the people that bash him. To be honest a great majority of the hate Conor receives here (his latest troubles not withstanding) is a creation of years of their own post whore rhetoric.

I was a big Anderson Silva fan, but didn’t feel the need to cape, and defend his behavior at every turn.

Cliffs. They created the hate, and they continue to bring it upon themselves. They can dish it out, but that can’t take it.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

most people don’t care about him enough to hate him anymore

They need each other. And apparently they've convinced you to participate in their game, even if you deny sides.

Think of it this way. Lots of different people come to forums for lots of different reasons. You, me, and a few others may (or may not, I don't know) come for interesting information, or historical insight, or fight analysis. But the vocal majority of them come just to talk random shit. So they talk random, non-informative shit to each other. Because that's what they enjoy, and that's why they're here.

TS u sound absolutely pathetic getting butthurt over "annoying casuals, trend whores, and trolls" when you're an 11 year plat belt. Why don't you act your age?

The criticism McGregor receives is entirely justified. In the news every other week, with his shitebag antics..

But no, no he lives in my head rent free.
<YeahOKJen>

Because they feel emasculated that their favorite leprechaun is a complete fucking joke & a shit-stain on the sport.

Last edited:
I'm not the one making up threads about it.

You guys are. He would be talked about even less if you complained less.

So, you see nothing wrong with Conor's haters obsessively attacking him at every turn, but it's a problem when his fans defend him at every turn?

The obsessed losers that hate Conor are cool, but the obsessed losers that love him are lame?

Interesting logic.

new thread:

WHY DO NON CONOR FANS CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT CONOR FANS CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT HIS "HATERS"?

...He would be talked about even less if you complained less.

This is fundamentally inaccurate. Conor fans created this with years of “head clean off” and “beat striker in history of mma” garbage. The only reason his fans want people to stop bringing their rhetoric up, is that they are now on the wrong side of things. It’s the same reason right after both the Diaz and Khabib losses there was a mass banning of his worse trolls. They were unwilling to accept the consequences for their words.

Back