why do casuals rate Anderson Silva so highly?

And why your opinion is better than me mr muhammad ali? If your iq is a positive number its not so hard to notice better skillset today than from the past. Plus today fighters train full time unlike part time at the past which is a fact.

I don't have the time or desire to re-arrange the garbled nonsense you consider words into a comprehensible statement. Go back to drooling and staring out the window.

it being 2021 and we have his entire fight career at our fingertips. thanks google.

You can see he beat such legendary strikers such as Chris Leben, Rich Franklin, "low kick overhand right" Hendo, and Vitor. High level stuff.

He even stepped up to LWH and fought.... mentally checked out forest Griffin. wow.

Oh, and he gets beat up bad on the feet when having to think about takedowns... ie Weidman and Sonnen.

But, a few highlight reel moments for the casuals. Oh yeah, and on drugs the whole time too, so a drug cheat, so theres that.

And the shertards really put him in the same sentence and Adesanya, who in his whole mma career has arguably only been hit properley twice (Romero and Gastellum) and just went 5 rounds with out scratch on him with the LHW champ who is known for flatling people. Oh and undefeated at middle weight. Look what Izzy does vs a wrestler - clowns him. Look what Anderson does.... gets beat up for 4.5 rounds.

Why do you all think AS is so good, when his resume of competition simply does not cut it? (and drugs).

That's some revisionist history right there.

While I do agree that the state of the MW division was weaker then than it is now. You can't take away what he did. You could say the state of the most divisions had weak periods and even during those weak periods so few champions set up long title reigns.

Anderson was one of the most dominant champions ever and pulled it off in style. There are a lot of things to say about his career and suspected drug use and that's why I would say he eliminated himself from GOAT status but he still is one of the best ever and an icon in the sport.

If you can't see that you have some heavy bias.

Ban this piece of filth

can't ban me for telling the truth

quantify why hes so good then?

because he went matrix on Forest Griffin? lmao, sure it looked good, but where was Forrest in his career at that point?

And the drugs, thats fact. There's no denying that lol

Him getting beat on the feet by Weidman and Chael? - yes sorry, that happened

Anderson being a goat is Sherdogs version of TMA's clinging to chi techniques.

Don't like it? form a logical fact based argument, tell me why who he beat was high level and why he actually was that good.

I don't have the time or desire to re-arrange the garbled nonsense you consider words into a comprehensible statement. Go back to drooling and staring out the window.
Im not a fat low iq American its not my native language. Anyway you don't have legitimate arguement so don't reply to me

Worst thing, according to his join date, he was.

Guys clearly spent 14 years not understanding MMA.

haha, yes I witnessed him get dropped by Chael and wrestle fucked for 4.5 rounds

And then 2 weekends ago I saw Marvin, who probably not quite the wrestler Chael was, but still a good wrestler, be literally comical in his attempts to take Izzy down

Last edited:
What he did to Forrest Griffin was out of the fucking Matrix.

TS needs to go have a word with him/zim/zey/ser self.

Well, no matter where you're from, I'm just glad you're helping to break stereotypes and prove that fat people with low IQs can come from anywhere.
Well you are still fat and got low IQ so im not sure which stereotype was broken.

Why does TS imply that anyone doesn’t rate Anderson highly...?
<BC1>

We want answers TS, being a GSP fanboi or Adesanya dickRider doesn’t qualify as a valid argument
<{cruzshake}>

Shit thread of the decade award candidate.

I’ll bite.

Because he’s the most dominant champion in MMA history and has done things in there that nobody else has.

Ive been watching MMA since not long before he debuted. I’ve seen lots of dominant champs but to me, Anderson was the best. During his run, many of us thought he would never, ever lose.

Most skilled mma fighter ever in his prime.

lol not even close, I would question your understanding of sport if thats what you think

Only thing you can maybe concede on is Champ who had the biggest skill gap with his peers. But, not really.
Same thing with Aldo

Aldo and Silva, google their records, objectively look at who they beat, and then look at the brick wall they both ran into when MMA evolved and they faced better fighters.
Aldo beat lots of good but not great fighters. Highlight was 2013 Edgar, thats a decent one. Ran into the next gen in Conor and Max and not the same.
Anderson ran into weidman. People forget he was also losing that fight on the feet.

Izzy is better than Anderson ever was in like for like terms, and then how do you argue that even as good as the current crop of middleweights are, Izzy has a bigger skill gap over them than Anderson did his peers. Izzy has only been hit twice! he knocked out arguable the current number 2, TWICE in one fight. Izzy has never even been in much trouble, even under Jan the LHW champion, he wasn't in trouble.

So the only differentiating factor? Anderson has more highlight reel stuff, lmao, this is the stuff that appeals to the casuals, hence its the logical conclusion the casuals love AS.

I mean.... whats the counter argument? Anderson looked awesome against arguably good but not great fighters? Thats not enough for GOAT

and...... drugs.

it being 2021 and we have his entire fight career at our fingertips. thanks google.

You can see he beat such legendary strikers such as Chris Leben, Rich Franklin, "low kick overhand right" Hendo, and Vitor. High level stuff.

He even stepped up to LWH and fought.... mentally checked out forest Griffin. wow.

Oh, and he gets beat up bad on the feet when having to think about takedowns... ie Weidman and Sonnen.

But, a few highlight reel moments for the casuals. Oh yeah, and on drugs the whole time too, so a drug cheat, so theres that.

And the shertards really put him in the same sentence and Adesanya, who in his whole mma career has arguably only been hit properley twice (Romero and Gastellum) and just went 5 rounds with out scratch on him with the LHW champ who is known for flatling people. Oh and undefeated at middle weight. Look what Izzy does vs a wrestler - clowns him. Look what Anderson does.... gets beat up for 4.5 rounds.

Why do you all think AS is so good, when his resume of competition simply does not cut it? (and drugs).
Lol- then you can the same about gsp. Anderson went up in class and wrecked people. Gsp has a bunch of decisions over inferior opponents..... Anderson stopped a handful of upper tier/ elite opponents.

When does this shit stop ?

Im not a fat low iq American its not my native language. Anyway you don't have legitimate arguement so don't reply to me
Jum Jum are you a loveable character from the Star Wars Universe...?
<AckbarTrap>

lol not even close, I would question your understanding of sport if thats what you think

Only thing you can maybe concede on is Champ who had the biggest skill gap with his peers. But, not really.
Same thing with Aldo

Aldo and Silva, google their records, objectively look at who they beat, and then look at the brick wall they both ran into when MMA evolved and they faced better fighters.
Aldo beat lots of good but not great fighters. Highlight was 2013 Edgar, thats a decent one. Ran into the next gen in Conor and Max and not the same.
Anderson ran into weidman. People forget he was also losing that fight on the feet.

Izzy is better than Anderson ever was in like for like terms, and then how do you argue that even as good as the current crop of middleweights are, Izzy has a bigger skill gap over them than Anderson did his peers. Izzy has only been hit twice! he knocked out arguable the current number 2, TWICE in one fight. Izzy has never even been in much trouble, even under Jan the LHW champion, he wasn't in trouble.

So the only differentiating factor? Anderson has more highlight reel stuff, lmao, this is the stuff that appeals to the casuals, hence its the logical conclusion the casuals love AS.

I mean.... whats the counter argument? Anderson looked awesome against arguably good but not great fighters? Thats not enough for GOAT

and...... drugs.
Another shersheep talking out of his ass. Todays middleweight division is a f king joke. Prime Andy is a bigger thicker version of Israel. Adesanya, a great fighter, is fortunate to reign over mediocrity.
GTFO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back