Why do all asian fighters have amazing chin?

Their heart is in their chin. Every one should use the "Zombie" nickname.

i wasnt aware traps gave you a stronger chin

Trapezius-Diagram.jpg

i wasn't aware being asian gave you a stronger chin

Hirota has a titanium chin this is the first time I heard of such technology

it doesnt.

and thanks for showing me where the traps are. can u now continue with your analysis of it's chin improving abilities
your wish is my command.
strong neck= less whiplash= less brain bounce=less damage.
abc-123.gif

your wish is my command.
strong neck= less whiplash= less brain bounce=less damage.
abc-123.gif
i wasnt aware your traps are your neck.

i would think the sternocleidomastoid muscles are more relevant. care to elaborate?

Damn I read something the other day that spoke of wider facial structures being able to withstand impact.

i wasnt aware your traps are your neck.

i would think the sternocleidomastoid muscles are more relevant. care to elaborate?
the traps ARE apart of your neck, they tie into the neck muscles..
thats why i posted the pic
The trapezius is one of the major muscles of the back and is responsible for moving, rotating, and stabilizing the scapula (shoulder blade) and extending the head at the neck. It is a wide, flat, superficial muscle that covers most of the upper back and the posterior of the NECK.

the traps ARE apart of your neck, they tie into the neck muscles..
thats why i posted the pic
The trapezius is one of the major muscles of the back and is responsible for moving, rotating, and stabilizing the scapula (shoulder blade) and extending the head at the neck. It is a wide, flat, superficial muscle that covers most of the upper back and the posterior of the NECK.
apart and "a part" are almost opposite things :)

and i didnt say the traps arent a part of your neck, i suggested the traps are not your neck. you made a statement about neck strength, not trap strength.

so.. none of that suggests the trapezius is critical in increasing resistance to knockouts? perhaps you left that part out. ill let you elaborate.

Back