why didn't UFC do Cain vs Werdum 2

Because they don't do fights people actually want to see. They prefer garbage matchups. YAY! :)

The didn't set it up because they know Werdum is a horrible match up for Cain, a stylistic Nightmare & they didn't want to derail the steam Cain found when he won against Travis. Also they want to set him up for next title shot.

Sorry @One MMA Fan, But your boy has nothing for Vai Cavalo.

I would have loved to see the rematch I'm curious to know details if it was offered to Cain or if he didn't want to do it on 3-4 weeks notice coming out from the vacation he just hand for the UFC 200 win.

Ideal he needs a full proper training camp and I will favor him vs Werdum no questions asked.

It would have been perfect if he got the 203 fight but let's wait for more details on what went down maybe they already have him lined up to take on the winner of Stipe/Reem don't know.

Also was up with JDS wasn't he already calling people out on the UFC 200 night ? they didn't called him.. me thinks he was also free and non injured then again it's this 3-4 weeks stuff maybe he had a belly or something XD.. them HWs.

maybe Werdum didn't want Cain

Also historically UFC doesn't like a winner fighting a loser in recent fights, with some exceptions

Back