Why didn't TJ Dillashaw snitch? And did Bang Ludwig know?

The whole "snitch" thing was probably just bullshit that USADA said as an excuse to give Jones a slap on the wrist.

Bang probably helped inject TJ by smearing that shit all over his dick.

Snitch , seriously .
If your a good team mate and you know someone is cheating you stay quiet until they get caught ..
TJ maybe a drug cheat but at least he has some integrity

A cheater have integrity? HAHA Ok!

Cody said he “showed” them how. He never said anyone at team alpha male followed suit. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed I can’t imagine he was putting his own team on blast. I think he was just saying they saw him doing PED’s. Although Josh Emmet has certified gynecomastia so maybe I’m wrong.

If Cody called the exact substance TJ popped for, it's safe to assume Cody was right about the other shit too, like when he said TJ showed all of Alpha Male how to dope.

Why didnt TJ snitch on a few of the alphas for a lighter sentence? Expose the whole lot of them? Will Cody get snitch points if he fails a test in the future?

What about bang Ludwig, he had to have known, right? Is it possible TJ was EPOing behind his back?
Unless he started using well before he worked with Bang you'd have assume Bang would know, even still you'd think Bang should have known regardless. Maybe the guy's not such an elite striking coach after all.

JX0fQcJ.jpg

Highly Suspect..
BANG_zpsngqahq6e.jpg

He could do what Jones did, snitched people from another sport lol

Back