Why didn't TJ Dillashaw snitch? And did Bang Ludwig know?

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Cody called the exact substance TJ popped for, it's safe to assume Cody was right about the other shit too, like when he said TJ showed all of Alpha Male how to dope.

Why didnt TJ snitch on a few of the alphas for a lighter sentence? Expose the whole lot of them? Will Cody get snitch points if he fails a test in the future?

What about bang Ludwig, he had to have known, right? Is it possible TJ was EPOing behind his back?

Snitch , seriously .
If your a good team mate and you know someone is cheating you stay quiet until they get caught ..
TJ maybe a drug cheat but at least he has some integrity

Wouldn't shock me if Bang was his source but that kind of speculation probably doesnt help anyone.

Lots of “snitching” happening on Sherdog.... TS, given his feelings on the subject is most likely involved.

Cody Garbrandt already snitched TJ Dillashaw. Probably why USADA was hunting for traces of EPO.

I bet TJ is rattled right now about hissss suspension

If Cody called the exact substance TJ popped for, it's safe to assume Cody was right about the other shit too, like when he said TJ showed all of Alpha Male how to dope.

Why didnt TJ snitch on a few of the alphas for a lighter sentence? Expose the whole lot of them? Will Cody get snitch points if he fails a test in the future?

What about bang Ludwig, he had to have known, right? Is it possible TJ was EPOing behind his back?

I smell a squealer...

700D6FE4-5138-45E0-AE3D-45999B3DB83B.jpeg

Wouldn't shock me if Bang was his source but that kind of speculation probably doesnt help anyone.
Shh , but I think you're right ..
All speculation here ... they were in a slump , bang comes in and at 1 point they were 18-1 once his "program " was introduced. He left and so did the results kinda weird I don't know though maybe just coincidence

Snitch , seriously .
If your a good team mate and you know someone is cheating you stay quiet until they get caught ..
TJ maybe a drug cheat but at least he has some integrity
TJ and Cody or rest of the alpha males are good team mates?

he was probly injecting it into tj come on , the two are closer than a married couple theres zero chance that duane didnt know about it

Snitch? First of all, he’d have to provide proof and that would likely just incriminate himself more, if he did. Secondly, TJ should feel lucky he’s not getting hit with criminal charges. I’ve always though that cheating in combat sports should result in criminal charges. What he did to Barao, with the help of his illegal substances, permanently and mentally damaged him permanently.

So when TJ showed them all how to dope did anyone maybe ask him or you think he just spontaneously did it and they were like "Oh hell no are you crazy?" Have they elaborated on the context? It's funny regardless.

This isn't prison--it's combat sport, and cheats should be exposed. Why should TJ be allowed to directly impact Cody's earning capacity by gaining an unfair advantage?

If you're cheating, you're responsible for not getting caught. Cody didn't do the test on him. Cody was merely trying to redress the balance the best way he could.

I doubt his most trusted coach and the one guy he admires would know. <Moves>

Whi got suspended for being snitched on? Sounds like a Jones urbam myth marketing ploy

cause tj knows it better to take the punishment and use this time to be clean and see how he look when he off everything.

TJ is real street cat unlike that Bones Jones fellow

Bang put the epo in tj's peanut butter.

Back