Why didnt the ufc sign green ranger?

beause they are looking for someone going from 15 to 1 not the other way around

That would make the fight into too much of a joke to sell, even though JDF has MMA experience and Brooks doesn't.

"Aaaaaannnd in the blue corner: this man is a DRAGONZORD fighter!"

could be behind the scenes stuff too

what price tag does Green Ranger come with? would they be able to use his likeness for video game/reebok ads? etc...

Reebok deal. joe rogan can easily hype him up...."the greatest power ranger ever" "once in a life time power ranger"

That would make the fight into too much of a joke to sell, even though JDF has MMA experience and Brooks doesn't.

"Aaaaaannnd in the blue corner: this man is a DRAGONZORD fighter!"
He is actually a legit karate guy taking muay thai and currently purple belt in bjj. While cm punk is a white belt

beause they are looking for someone going from 15 to 1 not the other way around
I can see cm punk fighting robbie or wonderboy for that welterweight belt. Gsp better not come back!

He is actually a legit karate guy
I'm aware. More importantly, he has 1 pro and 3 ammy fights (the MMA experience I was referencing). That doesn't change that people may not see him as a draw.

I'm aware. More importantly, he has 1 pro and 3 ammy fights (the MMA experience I was referencing). That doesn't change that people may not see him as a draw.
Ufc can always hype him up like they did sage, pvz, etc

CM punk is getting the soccer mom treatment here... 1 fight, that's all this is.

Back