Why didn't the Champ Cody demand USADA test TJ for EPO?

hypocalking

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Since he knew and was shown by TJ that he was doing EPO, why didnt he demand usada test him? Cause you got a neck tat bro? Seems weird not to demand the testing then complain later.....The way Cody went about it made it seem just like trash talk. Weird bunch of folks..

Cuz he'd look like a bitch complaining before the fight he knew they'd eventually tag him. Inevitability is inevitable.

Since he knew and was shown by TJ that he was doing EPO, why didnt he demand usada test him? Cause you got a neck tat bro? Seems weird not to demand the testing then complain later.....The way Cody went about it made it seem just like trash talk. Weird bunch of folks..

if i read things right the tests for epo that usada used isa new one that wasnt around before.

They did test him. He passed back then.

You're talking about a guy who's bordering on Soukhamthath level of smarts.
I'm not entirely convinced he can put 2 & 2 together without tons of help and 2 years to beat it into his skull.

Like snakgod said there are new tests for EPO now, that's the reason TJ got busted. I wouldn't be surprised if more people get busted befor the news of the new test got out. USADA might just be holding onto those results for now.

That's how Jon got caught, new test. Every time they come out with new tests people decide to go on steroids. Isn't that weird. Its almost like a bunch of people are always cheating no matter what and drug teating doesn't work.

He did and the testing for EPO wasnt as good as it became recently.

So.....its not like he could have refused to fight TJ when TJ was passing the tests

El Cubano shitting his pants waiting to find out if they have new tests for designer GH peptides. I know what the fella's on.

if i read things right the tests for epo that usada used isa new one that wasnt around before.
They did test him. He passed back then.
Like snakgod said there are new tests for EPO now, that's the reason TJ got busted. I wouldn't be surprised if more people get busted befor the news of the new test got out. USADA might just be holding onto those results for now.

That's how Jon got caught, new test. Every time they come out with new tests people decide to go on steroids. Isn't that weird. Its almost like a bunch of people are always cheating no matter what and drug teating doesn't work.

All you guys are wrong. There isn't a new method to test for EPO. They just simply don't test every sample for EPO, and they didn't test his. This has nothing to do with new scientific methods, its simply a lack of competence on part of USADA. Stop spreading false info and inform yourselves before you comment on shit like this.

All you guys are wrong. There isn't a new method to test for EPO. They just simply don't test every sample for EPO, and they didn't test his. This has nothing to do with new scientific methods, its simply a lack of competence on part of USADA. Stop spreading false info and inform yourselves before you comment on shit like this.

Okamoto Bless. The light in the darkness of MMA.

It is sherdog and the kiddies love to make stuff up

That's even worse, for fuck sake.

i was never trying to spread any fake mews. that why i said it the way i did. i though it said maybe a new test.

i was never trying to spread any fake mews. that why i said it the way i did. i though it said maybe a new test.
Both are actually true. There are rumours of new testing methods, of course WADA aren't going to announce this. But epo tests aren't run on every sample. Figures in another thread said about 30% of samples across WADA. With the old tests it was only detectable for a few hours. No idea about the new test.

EPO was in cycling over a decade ago, I thought the test would have been so easy / cheap these days.

why did cody protect tj's drug use when they were teammates? how many cheaters is he protecting now? how hilarious is it that a guy who protects cheaters is now whining that he's losing to cheaters? very.

This but also - just because a out of competition sample in December wasn't tested doesn't mean his sample from fight week for the Cody fights were not tested. It makes sense they don't spend that much on every out competition test, but I expect they do more stringent testing during fight week.

Back