Why didnt Ronda ditch Edmond?

Apocalypse604

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
-His one strength is apparently his stand up, but her stand up sucks.

-Hes a horrible cornerman as made evident from the shitty advice he gives her between rounds.

-He hasnt groomed one other fighter to success, and many would say that even Ronda ruled the roost based solely on the skills she brought with her.

-Rondas own mother who she owes most of her skills and knowledge to, has said in an interview that Edmond sucks and that he won the lotto when she walked into his gym.

Why is this guy still around?

Why do women stay with husbands who beat them?

-Hes a horrible cornerman as made evident from the shitty advice he gives her between rounds.

-He hasnt groomed one other fighter to success, and many would say that even Ronda ruled the roost based solely on the skills she brought with her.

-Rondas own mother who she owes most of her skills and knowledge to, has said in an interview that Edmond sucks and that he won the lotto when she walked into his gym.

Loyalty. He's probably dead broke without her too. I think it's admirable.

she is scared to go to a real gym and be challenged, her fragile psyche cant handle critiques

He has her nudes and a sextape, told her he would sell them if he leaves.

I'm sure she will answer that question during media week - oh wait

Why do women stay with husbands who beat them?

Like the sherdawg Honda haters who say they want her to just go away and disappear but have kept her relevant for the 12 months she's been M.I.A

<mma4>

Ronda's fragile ego and dysfunctional brain can't handle a real coach who would call out her shortcomings and things she needs work on. Edmond just pats her on the ass and tells her how great she is no matter what she does

If you made it that far with a coach/camp you don't ditch everything because of one loss even if its really bad. Edmund may be a joke, but something about it worked for her.

Also its probably tough for someone of her stature to join a new place. Sage shopped a few gyms and they talked shit about him after he left, would be even worse for her.

Cuz Edmond is god and people will kill to smell his wild albino lotus body smell

No other trainer could possibly fill the "Yes" quota
Yep. He's the only one that can carry her to the promise land.

LimpNextGreathornedowl.gif

I think it's a misguided principle of loyalty. And I really don't think Ronda is very smart. Or completely rooted in reality.

Her mom has been bashing the guy for years. Enough said.

he has sex tape of her

Back