Why didnt Paul Felder get the appreciation and love he deserved for stepping in on short notice?

Why are so many of these dumbass threads washing Felder's balls popping up constantly? People take late notice fights all of the time, why isn't everyone on Sean Stricklands jock for getting 2 wins in 2 weeks? Oh that's right, because there isn't some retarded PR push from the UFC behind him like there is Mr. Mediocrity Felder.

He did get luv , lot's of luv... lol

Can anyone point me to the thread about finding Jon Jones under the Octagon when that gum shield came out?

Why are so many of these dumbass threads washing Felder's balls popping up constantly? People take late notice fights all of the time, why isn't everyone on Sean Stricklands jock for getting 2 wins in 2 weeks? Oh that's right, because there isn't some retarded PR push from the UFC behind him like there is Mr. Mediocrity Felder.
Because people are easily impressionable; it's wild.
I'm a fan of Felder as a fighter, but it's so blatant.

He gets a lot of praise for stepping in on short notice. I love fighters that aren’t divas and that can accept fights on short notice and Felder is one of them. That being said, it was a shit card that of course would have been even worse without a main event, but still was a terrible card.

Who isn't giving him love for that?

That doesn't make him a great fighter though.

I find it rather disturbing he got no love for stepping in on a few days notice to save card yet when popular guys like Silva and Chael did it they were worship for it. I am not sure if its due to this new breed of fight fans or what ever else it is but I think it is disrespectful. Not sure what has happened to old breed of fight fans like me but they were better than this new breed IMO.
I almost actually did before he went on his rant last night for stepping in. Why did he get an interview for losing last night anyway.
He's obnoxious and full of himself. Nobody made him come out of retirement and do the thing he loves to do. He knew it was high risk high reward and he spun it like he was a fucking hero for doing something he benifit from huge if he won. He's be obviously thinking about coming back. He then went on to disparage other fighters not making weight to prove more of his point that his stock should be high for losing. I think he did great for 5 days notice but he still lost. He pulled the same shit when he won against barboza when he lost that fight.

Felders been getting so much love this week.

Don't know what you're talking about TS.

Because nobody cares about Felder

I find it rather disturbing he got no love for stepping in on a few days notice to save card yet when popular guys like Silva and Chael did it they were worship for it. I am not sure if its due to this new breed of fight fans or what ever else it is but I think it is disrespectful. Not sure what has happened to old breed of fight fans like me but they were better than this new breed IMO.
You must have missed the PBP thread last night. Lots of well deserved Felder love going around.

Did you not notice the memes? For example

Chandler: I'll fight anyone anytime anywhere bla bla unless it's in 2020 or against someone outside the top 5 or bla bla
Paul Felder: 5 days notice? Let's go

Last edited:
did you just wake up and open sherdog forum main page?

I like Paul as a fighter, but he seems to give himself enough props these days that any more are superfluous.

Felder got a ton of appreciation here on Sherdog and there were many threads praising his short term acceptance of this fight. Where the fuck you been Homie?
I came here to say this lol he got lots of love for it

Back