Why didn't Kron attempt a single or double leg?

Yes you did. You said maybe he doesn't know how to wrestle. BJJ has double and single leg takedowns.

I said "maybe he doesn't know how to wrestle"

You said "You're saying an ADCC world champion has never drilled single and double legs,despite the fact that it's in their martial art and sport? Here's him wrestling a bit in the beginning."

Then you post a video of Kron getting taken down not once, but twice. Kron did not land or attempt a single leg or double leg in your video. A BJJ match. Marcelo wasn't trying to punch or kick Kron at all, so let me ask you this...why didn't Kron try a single leg or double leg against Marcello? I mean shit man, he wasn't getting punched or kicked by Marcello right? Should have been super simple for him to attempt one right? The basis of your thread and a lot of you rebuttal towards contributors?

Like I said earlier, go ask Kron Gracie why he didn't attempt a single or double because he is the only one that can answer your question.

I said "maybe he doesn't know how to wrestle"

You said "You're saying an ADCC world champion has never drilled single and double legs,despite the fact that it's in their martial art and sport? Here's him wrestling a bit in the beginning."

Then you post a video of Kron getting taken down not once, but twice. Kron did not land or attempt a single leg or double leg in your video. A BJJ match. Marcelo wasn't trying to punch or kick Kron at all, so let me ask you this...why didn't Kron try a single leg or double leg against Marcello? I mean shit man, he wasn't getting punched or kicked by Marcello right? Should have been super simple for him to attempt one right? The basis of your thread and a lot of you rebuttal towards contributors?

Like I said earlier, go ask Kron Gracie why he didn't attempt a single or double because he is the only one that can answer your question.

I showed you a competition that clearly contained takedowns,that he's won. Whether he does the takedown or his opponent is beside the point

I showed you a competition that clearly contained takedowns,that he's won. Whether he does the takedown or his opponent is beside the point

You start a thread about KRON GRACIE and ask why he didn't attempt a single or double. most of your rebuttals are discrediting other people's views on what they think. You then twist my words and say I said something I clearly didn't say. Then you post a video and say "Here's him wrestling a bit in the beginning", which is eluding to Kron wrestling.

I point out that Kron didn't land a single or double but rather Marcelo landed the takedowns, now you spin it to this? It's a competition that clearly contained takedowns?

This all started by me saying "Maybe he doesn't know how to wrestle" and now it's spun into "I showed you a video of Kron's opponent landing two takedowns against him, so Kron knows how to land a single or double"?????

You are all over the place. You made this thread about Kron, stick to it.

Back