Why didn't Dana White end up fighting Tito Ortiz?

Tito probably had a cracked skull didn't want to worsen the injury

Tito was trolling him, and made Dana get ready for months for nothing. He was never going to fight the boss.

It was suppose to be a sparting/exibition match i think. 3 rounds or something for charity. That was how the ufc was then before they got popular. Weak ass promo.

I believe that's what Tito thought it was going to be and when he saw all the promotion that Dana, Spike, and the UFC were putting in to it, he wanted his cut.

Dana has always claimed he was a former amateur boxer but no one has ever produced any amateur record or even a fucking sign-up sheet with his name on it anywhere. The closest thing anyone's ever seen of Dana boxing besides in those promos was the pic of him teaching housewives in his boxercise class.

11852.jpg

Good move by Tito pulling out. It was a lose lose situation. Beat up Dana and look like a thug/bully, or even worse get beat by Dana. He had nothing to gain fighting him..

This.

Plus if Dana cracked him good even once it would have been clowning material for a lifetime.

Tito pulled out. They did get into a scuffle on an airplane though. Tito was choking him and they were seperated.

Tito accepted the fight with a cracked skull, it's only when he shattered his P5-T9 vertebrae and had a sore knee that he had to back out.

Tito would have mauled that douche wannabe fighter so bad that his ear pain would have been nothing in comparison. And i would have loved every bit of it.

To think that so many idiots here believe that Dana would have put a fight or even win lol cause he was a shadowboxing trainer in his 20s shows how awful this site has become in the last few years.

Tito would have mauled that douche wannabe fighter so bad that his ear pain would have been nothing in comparison. And i would have loved every bit of it.

To think that so many idiots here believe that Dana would have put a fight or even win lol cause he was a shadowboxing trainer in his 20s shows how awful this site has become in the last few years.

I think Dana is big enough and likely tough enough to beat up most Sherdoggers LOL. But against Tito without going over the obvious he would not even have a size edge. Tito is huge. Like 6'2-6'3 and 235. Just going to get walked down and beat up..

Jacob was having problems with his first wife.

Tito knew he was going to get his ass kicked. Either by Dana or, assuming he won, earn an ever more brutal beatdown from Chuck.

Now, Dana is all ‘Chuck was never my friend’.

Now, Dana is all ‘Chuck was never my friend’.

Since when? He always supported him years after retirement. As shitty as Dana may be , with Chuck he really helped him a lot.

Did Tito give Dana herpes after he kissed him on the lips after this proposed bout?

Back when Dana had that different squeeky voice.

Back