Why didn't Dana give Rousey a gimme fight?

Ronda takes you down and then breaks your arm. She thought she could stand with Holly, she won't ever make that mistake again, say goodbye to Nunes arm

lol at a fox card

They were always gonna make a big deal out of her return & rightfully so, a lot of questions will be answered in a few days & it's only right she headlines with a title shot on her return

I'd actually love to see Ronda headline a Fox card just to see how much they can actually draw.

The problem with judging the UFC's actual popularity is that they never put stars on television. Would love to see the ratings of a Ronda Rousey or Conor fight.

You guys crack me up, it's like you're biologically incapable of saying anything about her that isn't negative. She was getting the crap kicked out of her and she never wavered. That's guts, son.

And if you're questioning her mental strength you're out of your damned mind. She took the loss hard but it was first in MMA ever. We'll see how she looks against Nunes. There's a chance she doesn,t have the drive any more, happens to most champions once they fall, but we'll see.

I never liked Ronda but you guys have me rooting for her now. I hate you for that.

IF YOU'RE ROOTING FOR HER, THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF. I HATE YOU TOO BTW.

because her ego would not accept a gimme fight amongst other reasons, and she sells tickets, so a main event ppv is a no brainer
if you leave out the hater /supporter bias, this fight is a toss up, nunes punches hard.........and rousey tears arms off
either is more than capable of winning

Back