Why didn't Conor call out Masvidal during his post fight interview

Well he called out everyone so I would imagine that includes mas.

Also I thought the behind the desk comment was about mas?

He could get Usman after last night or Khabib, 3 division Champ is very interesting. He seems interested in records, Conor seems to make everyone beg to fight him, so call outs would be counter productive!
Usman would beat conor easier than khabib did

Surely he isn't stupid enough to take that fight

Conor should fight Jorge later on imo that's the fight that is the biggest threat to him getting knocked out. Masvidal has a granite chin, good power, great reflexes, fast hands, slick combos, good at slipping punches, great stamina, good wrestling. Conor has a lot of these same traits. I think Conor vs Jorge has potential to be one of the best striking mma match ups in a while. People disrespecting either guy are just D riders. I would love to see Conor vs Gaethje, Tony or even another top welter weight like RDA. Just so if Jorge defeats Conor i dont wanna hear the excuse that Conor was never that good. I would also love to see Jorge vs Usman

Tony would come rolling from half way across the cage and still catch a leg for the sub.

Its Conor's legacy at stake, he needs more top tier fights

He's hoping for Nate trilogy
Smarter fight to take. Nate has been quite lucky to not be stopped in any of his last two fights. Pettis looked like he could if he had mental strength and Jorge was probably on his way to doing so...

Conor KOs him in 3. Would also make a shit tonne of money because trilogy.

He was literally waiting there with his fake belt

Because it would cost a fortune to pay Masvidal to accept, he’s basically pretending to not be interested to lower Jorge’s fee.

81DC6A9F-80DA-4880-A35D-B99D9AF890D3.jpeg

Conor could literally fight anybody in 145, 155, 170 right now

He's the only man in the UFC who can get a shot at either the 155 or 170 belt. Why waste those options against some guy copying his robe and whiskey / alcohol ideas?

We can officially say Jorge is Conor's biggest fan. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

Well since you mentioned copying...

Copied Tattoos.jpg

if it walks like a
if looks like a
then its a

51WpigdQZQL._SL1000_.jpg

not calling out anyone by name after a fight is not a call out saying everyone can get it ect is not considered a call out
dudes a fraud needs to see how things "play out" before announcing next opponent is short for me and dana need to find the next guy thats gonna take a dive or another medicore fighter i can tko

Usman would beat conor easier than khabib did

Surely he isn't stupid enough to take that fight
I'm no longer convinced, the speed, power and accuracy that he has shown at every weight class is starting to rub off on me. I'm not saying he would beat Usman but I think we can no longer under estimate his abilities and think he is an easy fight for anyone.

Back