Why didn’t Chiesa vs Maia happen?

Colby should talk about his mom.

Chiesa has some balls calling out Colby as I don't see how he wins that.
RDA was higher ranked than Maia so that made sense. He could've tried to keep it standing against Maia but a much tougher fight.
I don't know I don't think it's that ballsy. It actually might ba a favorible matchup. Colby struggled alot more against RDA than Chiesa did. Just by the visuals it looks like Chiesa is alot stronger. In a 3 round fight that could get interesting.

I don't know I don't think it's that ballsy. It actually might ba a favorible matchup. Colby struggled alot more against RDA than Chiesa did. Just by the visuals it looks like Chiesa is alot stronger. In a 3 round fight that could get interesting.
It was a better version of RDA back then.
Even if Chiesa was stronger - Colby is still the way better wrestler.
And from what we've seen he has the better standup too.
So I don't see a path for Chiesa to win that.

However the guys at the top are wrestlers anyway so not many better options for a callout, at least Colby lacks the KO power

It was a better version of RDA back then.
Even if Chiesa was stronger - Colby is still the way better wrestler.
And from what we've seen he has the better standup too.
So I don't see a path for Chiesa to win that.

However the guys at the top are wrestlers anyway so not many better options for a callout, at least Colby lacks the KO power
This isn't a NCAA wrestling tournament. Colby has the credentials but he still struggles to take down opponents and he definitely isn't good at holding them down. Colby might be a better wrestler ,but Chiesa is the better grappler. It's a pickem fight to me.

Back