Social Why did woke feminist Brie Larson get a boob job?

Why did insecure incel make thread on Mayberry about random celebs boobjob to discuss their hatred of females?
It’s okay to hate (and love), we’re not robots.

ts is referring to hypocrisy and that is independent of gender (in this case it’s a female subject)

ts has not mentioned anything in regards to his relationship status, so I’m not sure what calling him an involuntary celibate even accomplishes.

You don’t sound secure yourself. A single post threw you in complete disarray

Maybe she simply wanted bigger breasts. If i got two inches added to the length of my penis i certainly wouldn't be doing it for females, i'd be doing it for me. She probably just wanted larger breasts. Anyway why can't a woke female want bigger boobs or even want to attract males? Whats wrong with that?

Don't even need to see her face, etc. Prime Elizabeth Shue, my god, what a beautiful woman. Unfair to Brie, really, very few women ever could compare. Looks + Genuine warmth

Yeah i wasn't really thinking about Brie to be honest she can go fuck herself..
We need more Shue.

she wants to make her next set of nude leaks more sexy for us

Last edited:
sheesh, the hate for Brie Larson here is so strong that anyone is ready to immediately believe this unproven shit post OP

TS is reaching @TidWell levels at this point

Maybe she simply wanted bigger breasts. If i got two inches added to the length of my penis i certainly wouldn't be doing it for females, i'd be doing it for me. She probably just wanted larger breasts. Anyway why can't a woke female want bigger boobs or even want to attract males? Whats wrong with that?
I used to always want a 12in cock but was never that blessed, 2 inches shy.

I guess to make herself feel better about people staring at her on television.

I also love how she cries about being looked at but she is a movie star. She picked the very job where she gets paid for millions of people to look at her.

Stop hating on Bree Olson.

She is one of my favorite actresses.

Because it goes against the stereo type that a women should go out of her way to attract a man by reinforcing age old female tropes.

But you knew that already.

I'm surprised brie even shaves her armpits

I don't get it?

Is she some sort of social justice warrior?

Or was she just in that Marvel movie so people don't like her?

I think she's a hot blond and i like her boobs.

As soon as she played a superhero her status began to shift, therefore she's in the spotlight a lot more and insecurities begin to emerge, hence her decision to put central focus on either boobs or ass. Most fall victim to it, I think Ellen Page is one of the few who didn't.

As soon as she played a superhero her status began to shift, therefore she's in the spotlight a lot more and insecurities begin to emerge, hence her decision to put central focus on either boobs or ass. Most fall victim to it, I think Ellen Page is one of the few who didn't.

Page went lesbo

so reading that theres no way I'm not gonna look it up to satisfy my curiosity. I thought to myself "they cant really be that bad, hes exaggerating a bit trying to be funny. lets take a look"

oMFKil8.jpg

I will never doubt you again.

I'm so sorry brothers, but it must be posted. I need someone to share my horror.

this is excellent material when you're getting close to breaking a long NOFAP streak tho.....

Good Lord... they look like Anthony Munoz's fucked up hands after playing 20 years of OL.

Back