Social Why did woke feminist Brie Larson get a boob job?

Her tits were always fine. It’s her feet that are the shit show. They are so bad I would make her keep her socks on.....even in the shower. I would post a pic but some of you are eating. She has fucked up toes, and dead black fungus nails.

Every movie I saw her in, I thought she had no charisma, one facial expression, but was incredibly nice to look and absolutely would. I would then leave immediately as I don't want to talk to her for more than 5 minutes. Seems like a narcassistic.

Every movie I saw her in, I thought she had no charisma, one facial expression, but was incredibly nice to look and absolutely would. I would then leave immediately as I don't want to talk to her for more than 5 minutes. Seems like a narcassistic.

You're more of a Thor guy, gotcha. ;)

I hate big boobs as well.
Must be really yucky to touch.

jimmy-kimmel-live-airs-every-weeknight-at-1135-pm-est-and-features-a-picture-id1190416729

jimmy-kimmel-live-airs-every-weeknight-at-1135-pm-est-and-features-a-picture-id1128796708

This thread needs more side boob ..

giphy.gif

its probably to flex on the other feminist

This thread needs more side boob ..

giphy.gif

Don't even need to see her face, etc. Prime Elizabeth Shue, my god, what a beautiful woman. Unfair to Brie, really, very few women ever could compare. Looks + Genuine warmth

She clearly got it done to distract everyone from her shit attitude.

Her tits were always fine. It’s her feet that are the shit show. They are so bad I would make her keep her socks on.....even in the shower. I would post a pic but some of you are eating. She has fucked up toes, and dead black fungus nails.

That works for me. I avoid feet no matter what. My last fling was with a thai girl with really short and straight toes. I remember trying to kiss them one night and thinking to myself, what the fuck am I doing, this is not helping my boner.

Seriously a total of like 3 pics of dat cleavage.

Slipping motherfuckers.

5a33e6ce0cd0ae856b210862a48e70ae.png
bie8me572u541.jpg
brie-larson-cleavage-at-premiere2.jpg

I dont particularly care for the woman herself. But boobs are always welcome

don't be jealous that you can't get a dick-job guys

most of us would if we could

so reading that theres no way I'm not gonna look it up to satisfy my curiosity. I thought to myself "they cant really be that bad, hes exaggerating a bit trying to be funny. lets take a look"

oMFKil8.jpg

I will never doubt you again.

I'm so sorry brothers, but it must be posted. I need someone to share my horror.

this is excellent material when you're getting close to breaking a long NOFAP streak tho.....

Back