Social Why did woke feminist Brie Larson get a boob job?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems to be some cognitive dissonance at work here... if men are toxic why try to appeal more to their most base primal instinct?

v3imagesbincf2bcce4695b3f8d62fdc034f0843427-l72lurukay9kl1zpit2_ct1880x930.jpg

I dunno. Why did a woman who wanted to be respected for her brain get a frontal lobotomy?

Probably self conscious about body image and wanted to feel the rush of confidence that comes from some Big Ass Titties. I can’t be mad

Because She wants to be objectified and scream "male toxicity"

Need more pics of them to make a political decision on this

Seems to be some cognitive dissonance at work here... if men are toxic why try to appeal more to their most base primal instinct?

v3imagesbincf2bcce4695b3f8d62fdc034f0843427-l72lurukay9kl1zpit2_ct1880x930.jpg
You are assuming her motivation. While it may be an incidental inevitably, you have no idea why she did it. She could be trying to be more appealing to her girlfriend or transman, or simply to increase her starpower.
You are projecting your masculine insecurities by taking her down a peg, even if it means inventing a hypocrisy narrative.

She did it to make the world a better place and it worked.

Need more pics of them to make a political decision on this
There's a short set of Fappening pics where she takes a couple of pics of herself with robe showing bare hip with face showing, then another in same background setting with one boob showing and no face in the pic.

I think she's always packed tits no?

This is from 2018

brie-larson-yums.jpg

not a boob job. why am i not surprised you know nothing about a woman’s breasts?

just saw her nudes on the fappening. i say 75% chance they are fake

I don’t like her, but I definitely don’t mind looking at her

Back