Why did the masking situation effect lower income people more?

I personally know some people who loved the masks and continued using them after covid. Granted the political theater about them was and is pathetic, I didn't like wearing them and avoided it when I could, but you know everyone has their own opinion.

The quality of air in poorer areas is worse, that could be a factor also. And what @HenryFlower wrote above.

EDIT: for the pathetic look at the moron just above this post
You sound like you'd vote for Kamala even if she's not on the ballot.

I have noticed there is a very significant portion of the lower income class that still wear masks, even in places where it is not needed such as driving or walking alone. I have also noticed there are a good portion of children still wearing them to school. Why do you think this is? Im not here to discuss the effectiveness of the mask itself but the underlying cause of why it still seems to be engrained into the lower class? At this point I usually assume you are up to something if your wearing a mask in public and under 30. Every protest, people wearing masks. These people act like it makes them invisible or its some sort of shield.

What are your guys thoughts on the subject?

Hides their identity so they can commit crimes.

I don't see any particular group wearing masks more than others. I also don't see why anyone would be upset if someone is wearing a mask. There could be many reasons someone wears one; they're vulnerable to respiratory issues (elderly population especially), precautious because they can't afford to fall sick, are consistently in high population density areas etc.

Just mind your own business and go about your day.

Masks here are nearly nonexistent. The gov. pushed mandatory masking so much and for so long (2-3 years nonstop), under threat of fines and arrest, that people have 0 interest in wearing them voluntarily. So in a way the less aggro strategy the US used was more successful or at least has more longevity. If you perceive that you're doing something out of free choice, it's more likely to be integrated into your value system. Not that it really matters since the curtains have closed on this particular play and the objectives have already been met or not met.

They’re poor because they’re dumb and they’re masking because they’re dumb maybe?

Not saying all poor people are dumb but lots of people are poor because of their stupidity.

-hide their faces
-theater
-the pandemic merged pre-existing physical illness or mental illness/phobias with masks

and for the poor souls who aren't trying to commit crimes or virtue signal, they might still wear masks because they've beaten into submission and have some sort of PTSD about it.

masks were a humiliation ritual that the cunt elites had for "the peasants".

FK7rUwRUUAAWZeO

E_vk8iiWUAISLdD

E_SvRa4XMAE22ng

E_-o1L0UUAgMSyj

FRxWtbWUYAAMjJX

E_yrkF2VIAMQ4yh

FJKI9N_XoAUaXNx

FF-M0RsWYAs62f4

I have noticed there is a very significant portion of the lower income class that still wear masks, even in places where it is not needed such as driving or walking alone. I have also noticed there are a good portion of children still wearing them to school. Why do you think this is? Im not here to discuss the effectiveness of the mask itself but the underlying cause of why it still seems to be engrained into the lower class? At this point I usually assume you are up to something if your wearing a mask in public and under 30. Every protest, people wearing masks. These people act like it makes them invisible or its some sort of shield.

What are your guys thoughts on the subject?
You sound poor

That's what I don't get. I see a lot of Middle & High School kids walking with masks and hoodies. Meanwhile it's 85 degrees and I'm sweating in my shorts and t-shirt.
They are probably anemic hahaha

I knew granny was a thug wearing that mask all the time she ain't fooling anyone

Data to support this claim?

I've noticed certain demographic still wear face coverings, but I won't go into it because I wouldn't dare do anything to reinforce stereotypes.

Not where Im from in the UK. The lower income people didn't give a fuck about covid, whenever I went home to my parents town (rural / poor) it was rare to see anyone masked up. It effected middle class white people more than anyone else, as it served as another tool to signal their purity and virtuosity. And, subconsciously, signalled their obedience and willingness to do whatever they were told. The lower income folks, of all races, didn't seem to care much at all about the masking rules and requirements.

Not where Im from in the UK. The lower income people didn't give a fuck about covid, whenever I went home to my parents town (rural / poor) it was rare to see anyone masked up. It effected middle class white people more than anyone else, as it served as another tool to signal their purity and virtuosity. And, subconsciously, signalled their obedience and willingness to do whatever they were told. The lower income folks, of all races, didn't seem to care much at all about the masking rules and requirements.

lol... Many places in rural Texas ignored the lockdowns. A few got busted by the state because someone snitched. But most didn't.

Mask wearing is still a thing in the metro areas here among lower income people.

And it's hilarious because aren't even wearing them right.

Our politicians, medical officials and definitely MEDIA scared the fuck out of a lot people. This graphic is the prime example why some demographics were so fucked up about COVID and many still wear mask.

18-MORNING-PERCEPTIONS-articleLarge.png

They were being lied to about severity of COVID.

However, anyone with an ounce of rational brain power realized early on what the truth was... even if the media and social media sites were doing their best to censor everyone who spoke out about it.

I personally know some people who loved the masks and continued using them after covid. Granted the political theater about them was and is pathetic, I didn't like wearing them and avoided it when I could, but you know everyone has their own opinion.

The quality of air in poorer areas is worse, that could be a factor also. And what @HenryFlower wrote above.

EDIT: for the pathetic look at the moron just above this post

Imagine loving to wear a paper diaper on your face...

<Varys01>

In most cases I see it as a sign of low intelligence or at the very least a person who is very naive and believes anything the government tells them.

Back