Why did Rin Nakai disappear from the UFC?

She's like the female Chad Mendes, needs to lay off the weights and drop that shoulder muscle and go down to 115 lbs.

Soooo... you're saying JoJed is ducking Rin?! JoJed vs Rin @ 130 catchweight!
Sherdog logic is fun.

I'm surprised she got a fight against Tate to begin with. Wouldn't be surprised if she was one and done. Also on a sidenote, I swear I don't know why sherdoggers find her sexy. As an Asian guy, I don't find her attractive at all. Hell I have friends who are way hotter than her. Is this an "All Asians look same" thing going on? You guys can't really tell the difference so all Asian girls are hot? If so, then I guess good for you.

come on she has a huge body but she's a fucking awful fighter
i really don't care

I really hate to disrespect any fighter, but her striking is nonexistent. She shouldn't be fighting in the ufc, she is a gimmick.

ZfLTK4r.gif

How Tate didn't finish this girl is beyond me, her striking is like boxercise level.

Need more pics...

Seriously not sure why she's not around. She could definitely use more reach.

Lately, Rin has been hanging out...
20150815175107.jpg

and leveling up her Dragon Ball Z style air punch attacks.
20150812011825.jpg

MMAInAsia.com does some fantastic work and I think on twitter they said that Nakai's camp is peeved about the Tate decision still. Also I remember reading that Dana and company wanted her to drop to 115 and she/they declined.

MMAInAsia.com does some fantastic work and I think on twitter they said that Nakai's camp is peeved about the Tate decision still. Also I remember reading that Dana and company wanted her to drop to 115 and she/they declined.

September 20, 2014.....

Meanwhile, Tate has won two in a row and is getting......... another shitle tot.

At least Cain and Cruz get injured between fights.:icon_chee

Back