Why did Rin Nakai disappear from the UFC?

other than Ronda and Zingano(only in the third round), everyone has looked bad against Tate.

Julie Kedzie disagrees . . .

tumblr_mgbyypwHCp1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

. . . granted she lost to Tate, but doesn't mean she looked bad.

She did win the 3rd round. Most MMA fans are stupid remember that. Props for accurate scoring on your part.

I'm firm but fair. Entire sherdog gives Holm a pass for octagon jitters but Rin is not worthy of a roster spot because she lost her first two rounds in the UFC to the number 1 ranked girl.

She looked terrible, punches air constantly, to small for the division and in general doesn't deserve a roster spot.

You have to be kidding. No one at WBW can box, Holly Holm is supposed to be the best boxer and her boxing stinks, although she does have good movement. Plus Rin has 1 loss to the #1 contender so go shit in your hat.

Pretty sure her husband has her chained up in a basement somewhere.

Rumors are she is locked in a basement by her husband who did not blow his wad at the prospect of her fighting outside of Japan

the UFC recognizes that she's too weird for Western Audiences

Yeah. She is not a fighter UFC want to promote.
She can't even answer interview questions without her husband's help.

Man, she sure gets a lot of shit for losing to Tate. People still trying to put the wheels on the McMann bandwagon though...

I assumed they just kept her around for UFC in Japan cards.

Man, she sure gets a lot of shit for losing to Tate.

i honestly thought she could have done well if it was a lighter weight class. She just didnt belong in there with tate at 135 with the skills she was bringing,which was really just a takedown...but you got the feeling she could have done better if she wasnt so much smaller than Tate.

Uh Eye was dropped by Tate, Nakai was not. Mcmann was dominated on the ground and almost subbed by Tate. Nakai was not. In fact Nakai won the third round.

This needed to be pointed out. She did better than both of the women that were hailed as top of the division even when rolled into one person.

I'm pretty sure though given her physique and the new testing policy we can all deduce why she's taking some time off.

Maybe she doesnt want a fight, maybe she didnt like the UFC's new policys like the Reebok deal and USADA..ect..ect

Seriously, why dont you idiots ask her instead of complaining why she isnt fighting.

i honestly thought she could have done well if it was a lighter weight class. She just didnt belong in there with tate at 135 with the skills she was bringing,which was really just a takedown...but you got the feeling she could have done better if she wasnt so much smaller than Tate.

Well, I guess. It was her first fight in the UFC against the perennial number two, and I'm pretty sure it was her first fight outside Japan.

Either way, she's not beating Ronda, but no one is, so that's not even worth mentioning. She lost to Tate, but everyone besides a third round Cat seems to as well. I guess I'm just getting at the fact that she could still be top 10 in the division, mainly because I can't name 10 more women in the division.

I'd have to think she'd beat Pennington, Duke, etc. Probably even Correria too who's coming off a title shot. Might as well just use her if they have her under contract.

Gif of air punching pleassseeeeee

Back