Why did RDA officially drop out instead of being on

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ClosetVitorFan, Feb 23, 2016.

1. ClosetVitorFan

ClosetVitorFan Silver Belt

Stand by? Or is his foot break that bad? I wanna see MRI and X rays. If it's a hairline fracture. He's being a punk. He could have still fought.

Obviously they are gonna fill in as of now. But what if next week RDA is feeling better? Sure it sucks and you may not be 100 percent. But what happened to toughing it out?

Back in the day. They would have just injected the foot with a nice cocktail of steroids, pain killers, anti inflammation etc. Wrap it up and he'd be good to go. Thanks a lot USADA.

Find it odd that since the recent crack down of drug testing we have way more injuries now? Back when TRT was allowed. In the TRT Era. There wasn't a fraction of the Injuries like we have today. You guys wanted a cleaner sport. You got it.

2. GetWrecked

GetWrecked Blue Belt

You're assuming things TS. Sugar must be sweet.

3. Arne Rud

Arne Rud Brown Belt

If hes foot is broken i understand him, one of his best weapons is kicks. Why go in the fight with a broken one?

4. JT RIPPER

JT RIPPER Black Belt

So you rather see how he's feeling and then later have him drop out the day before the fight?

The stupidity is through the roof here today

5. Mood Swings

Mood Swings . . helping you put on your big boy panties . .

Looks like this gif will be over used today with the brilliance and logic of Conor's fans!

[​IMG]

Serana likes this.
  6. soulsstealer

soulsstealer Silver Belt

They need to train smarter not take more drugs.

7. ClosetVitorFan

No. Have a replacement already on board. But if RDA can make the fight. The UFC just pays the replacement a fee anyway for getting into shape etc.

Do you understand the magnitude of this fight? It was the UFCS first super fight in like ever. Two champions going at it. The prize of two belts for one of them. It was huge. If RDA can fight. He should fight.

Get Cerrone on board as replacement. Pay him a fee just to get ready. If RDA isn't ready to fight come fight day. Then Cerrone gets paid not only to prepare but also to fight. How is that a bad idea?

8. 86'd

86'd Cha Ching!

LOL turn this into a TRT ban issue.

Okay closetVitorfan

9. ClosetVitorFan

Poke fun and laugh all you want. But during the PED Era of MMA pull outs weren't nearly as common. It seems like pull outs are happening every week now. I'm tired of it. Sometimes it happens in favor of the fans. No one wanted to see Cain VS Werdum 2. But it was so close to happening and Cain drops out 2 weeks before the fight. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit!! Now this! I'm furious. Well more frustrated. I can only imagine how Dana is feeling. Lol.

10. daniel san

daniel san Brown Belt

What? "I've fractured my foot and it hasn't gotten any better, I have to pull out because I can't fight with this injury. But wait a minute! Miracles do happen - someone found a potato that looked like Gay Jesus so my foot might miraculously heal!".

Come one, people. RDA isn't scared to fight McGregor and if he's injured, he's injured. Why are you demanding that fighters should fight even if they are injured? Honestly, being an MMA fan is very hard not because of all the injuries but because of too many simple minded fans.