Why did Nate lose so badly against Benson?

he got punched in the eyeball and blinded early lol. That makes it hard to fight.

Sounds like a typical diaz excuse though. Drugged water, took random IV, got hit in the eye.

Sounds like a typical diaz excuse though. Drugged water, took random IV, got hit in the eye.
I don't know if that's true or not, but I can confirm from experience that getting hit in the eye legit sucks. I caught a jab directly to the eyeball once while sparring and I immediately had to close it, might as well have gone temporarily blind in one eye (though luckily my eye wasn't injured).

People criminally underrate Benson because he fought close fights against elite opposition. They ignore the fact the Benson was king of the shark tank.

because Nate is not that good...Conor fan will make you think he is a legend but he is not lol

Last edited:
Those leg punches were getting the best of Nate... No joke.

Gee.. maybe because Benson is better than Nate?

Because Benson is an OG and a terrible style matchup for Diaz. Great wrestling and great kicks.

And in other news, Nate isn't as good as sherdoggers act like!

I don't understand how this is such a crazy surprise to so many people. I understand it's fashionable on here to dislike McGregor and verbally blow anyone who beats him, but come on, since when does that make 19-10 Nate fucking Diaz so incredible? I enjoy his fights, but I'm also in touch with reality and understand that he's not unbeatable, as his time fighting shows. 10 times in fact. Almost 1/3 of his fights.

Benson is so good he makes Nate Diaz look like a Bellator fighter? Don't think so. Out of all of Bensons title fights, his Nate Diaz one is his most dominant. Why?
Because Diaz isn't as good as you think he is.

I loved how Benson came to Bellator he even brought his toothpick for the fight at WW he tought that Bellator WW are so crapy he can get the title in his first fight then he got his shit pushed in by Koreshkov he was like damn better go back to lw and they give him FW so he can win a fight at LW

Benson is so good he makes Nate Diaz look like a Bellator fighter? Don't think so. Out of all of Bensons title fights, his Nate Diaz one is his most dominant. Why?

The current UFC LW champ was a "Bellator fighter", who lost to a current Bellator champ. The divisions might not be deep, but Benson is fighting good competition in Bellator.

Benson recently got tooled by a Bellator fighter... so.... let's just entertain the idea that Benson was on point that night or that Nate may have had a bad night.

Bellators fighter are not all cans...Koreshkov was like 20 pounds heavier and is quite skilled, he might do pretty well in UFC WW division.

Because Smooth is an all time top 5 LW fighter. Arguably #2 all time after BJ.

Benson recently got tooled by a Bellator fighter... so.... let's just entertain the idea that Benson was on point that night or that Nate may have had a bad night.
RDA just got tooled by a Bellator fighter, who is now the UFC champ.

And in other news, Nate isn't as good as sherdoggers act like!

I don't understand how this is such a crazy surprise to so many people. I understand it's fashionable on here to dislike McGregor and verbally blow anyone who beats him, but come on, since when does that make 19-10 Nate fucking Diaz so incredible? I enjoy his fights, but I'm also in touch with reality and understand that he's not unbeatable, as his time fighting shows. 10 times in fact. Almost 1/3 of his fights.
Who is acting like he is unbeatable? Nobody is unbeatable.

Nate has lost fights, that doesn't mean he can't improve or potentially still win a title.

That fight was probably the last time Benson looked elite and dominant too.

Back