Why did Mighty Mouse come in so lackadaisical against Cejudo

I thought MM won the fight.

Maybe he thought he could coast.

He was supposed to be the GOAT (lol) but looked uninterested in fighting that night. Was this what happened or was he just overrated and outmatched?

For example, if he sparred Lomachenko like Dillashaw does or someone like that how would he do?

Did he want out of his contract potentially? He also looked SLIGHTLY less cut so maybe he just didn’t train as hard as usual.

What are you talking about? He was winning the fight until he tore his LCL. Fucking up your knee in a fight is actually a big deal because it hampers your mobility.

The “goat” wouldn’t have let a fight vs Henry fkn cujedo go to the judges

Dumbest post I've seen in a while. All fighters have fights that go to a decision. You're acting like a gold medal winning wrestler is no big deal to beat. MM's crime was making it look too easy the first time they fought.

He started caring about MM fights as much as everyone else has always cared about them?

I thought he looked good. Cejudo just went for the 'ole wrestlefuck strat and got the judges decision for aggression, even though Mighty Mouse defended nearly all of the takedowns.

Yeah, Cejudo is such a chump, being a gold medalist with no losses except to Johnson and Benavidez.

Gsp, Fedor, Jones, silva’s competition > Henry cujedo
So Henry Cujedo didn't medal at the olympics? I don't remember any of Fedors opponents winning a medal at the Olympics in wrastlin.

Guess when you’re that dominant you inevitably get too cocky and lazy to some degree. This why Juicy Jon is gonna get knocked out in 2019 remember this

Writing was on the wall for MM, maybe talks of going to One was in the making, that and a TJ fight was on the horizon....... UFC would not have let him go until he lost....

Injury + being burnt out + knew it was his last UFC fight. I'd say that wasn't the MM at his 100%

Lol cos olympic gold medal winners are soyboy bitches, shows how shit ronda, DC, hendo and other Olympians really are

Henry isn’t good and DJ fans are now pretending he’s good to justify DJ losing to him

He was supposed to be the GOAT (lol) but looked uninterested in fighting that night. Was this what happened or was he just overrated and outmatched?

For example, if he sparred Lomachenko like Dillashaw does or someone like that how would he do?

Did he want out of his contract potentially? He also looked SLIGHTLY less cut so maybe he just didn’t train as hard as usual.

I think this happens when you face someone who is content with taking you down and then just holding you down for extented periods without doing any damage. It's frustrating and makes you hesistant. Other than that DJ looked as great as ever in my opinion. Scrambling out of positions with an olympic gold medalist is no easy task.

I dunno it looked like a typical MM performance to me but Cejudo also came in prepared. In the it was close so the decisions could have gone either way.

Back