Why did Gunner separate himself from Conor?

ballet classes

TEASER-Gunnar-Nelson-dancing-to-Chandelier-with-Mjlnir-teammates.jpg

His dad used to manage Conor. They probably ended their business relationship and grew apart. Also they opened MjolnirMMA. Gunnar is still apart of SBG though.

Last edited:
For the same reason most of us don't constantly hang out with our buddies anymore.

Despite what you may have seen on friends and how I met your mother, it's not normal to have close relationships with other men after a certain age... It just stops happening and when you DO meet up to hang out and have a catch up, you realise how pointless friendship is and that you actually don't like anybody outside of your immediate family.

If you disagree, you probably have some growing up to do.

Last edited:
I have no doubt he put some distance between himself and Conor when things started to get sinister. They did not have a 'falling out' per se...they're still teammates and he tweets support every now and then.

Plus he started his own family in Iceland and for that reason does less overseas training.

respect.. wish he'd drop to LW though. His style doesn't do great against larger opponents with any type of grappling background.

For the same reason most of us don't constantly hang out with our buddies anymore.

Despite what you may have seen on friends and how I met your mother, it's not normal to have close relationships with other men after a certain age... It just stood happening and when you DO meet up to hang out and have a catch up, you realise how pointless friendship is and that you actually don't like anybody outside of your immediate family.

Aint this the fucking truth.

Seeing stuff like this convinces me that a lot of these MMA guys are in the closet and that they only start training MMA so they can engage in gay physical contact with other muscular men

Just some dudes being silly.
Fuck me man if you were any further back in the closet you would be in fucking Narnia beging the White Witch for some Turkish delights.

Despite what you may have seen on friends and how I met your mother, it's not normal to have close relationships with other men after a certain age... It just stops happening and when you DO meet up to hang out and have a catch up, you realise how pointless friendship is and that you actually don't like anybody outside of your immediate family.

Dude you sound so bitter and cranky.

He opened his own gym in Iceland. Conor has been there and trained a few times.

Regardless of the retards in here speculating, that is what happened.
Lol, TS makes up some BS and everyone just goes along with it. That’s Sherdog for you

What kind of man says the word "silly" these days and then tells me to fuck them? A yellow card gay boy. Reported for sexual harassment.

Rofl you are such a insecure little boy. You think calling me gay is an insult? Kid some of the best humans on the planet that I know are gay folks.

Thanks for the compliment.

Its funny everyone just takes things anyone says on the internet as fact without fact checking. Ha

He doesn’t like getting slapped, leave that shit for artem.

Maybe they aren't as close as you think.
They certainly used to be. Conor used to have him living at the Mac mansion etc during camp etc. It was in the notorious documentary. The team even used to go to Iceland

Back