Why did Gunner separate himself from Conor?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He is conor's real friend never even tries to use to his advantage and all these ham and eggers pretend they are best buds with Conman.......I think Gunnar is a real fighters fighter doesn't wanna go down as a clown.

Gunnar is a proud man and doesn't want to be Conor's bitch like others teammate. Respct to him.

Because he is smart

<BC1>

No wonder I forgot about him without Conor carrying him on his back.

I'd probably do the same if I was him. Conor is going downhill fast, and something tells me that "being there" for him as a friend is a giant waste of time at this point.

Maybe they aren't as close as you think.

WAR Ham and eggers

You could see it in a couple of the ufc embedded stuff...

While everybody was around Conor...he just went into the whirlpool by himself...
And somebody said (maybe it was Conor himself) that this is something he does a lot...not giving a fuck.

Probably was fed up with the bs going on

I’d imagine it’s cuz Conor doesn’t train due to the whole “doing blow and assaulting whores and fans” thing, while Gunnar is more focused on the fighting aspect of MMA. Plus I’m sure Gunnar got tired of subbing him in training and opted for more challenging partners.

I doubt their personalities match but they are both made for each other in terms of training, striking and correct distance/punch selection from Conor and legit scary ground game from Gunnie.

Guessing Conor (from what has already been eluded to) is too proud to give up the perceived notion of being an alpha.

I hope Gunnar would train with Anderson Silva or Tony Ferguson

He is a stoic icelandic warrior.

Conor is a drunk irish potato farmer.

He realised how much of a scum bag Conor was and didn't want to associate himself with that type of vybe any more.

He opened his own gym in Iceland. Conor has been there and trained a few times.

Regardless of the retards in here speculating, that is what happened.

This thread made me hungry for ham and eggs. Thanks

He’s been a bum ever since he’s disassociated himswlf

Gunnar is a classy guy, he won't belong in that POS crew

he must have some self respect and dignity

Back