Why did GGG walk out ?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

I know GGG talks about respect for boxing being a professional but he walked out.

to be honest I am a bit perplexed since he is usually humble

His response:

Abel: "We knew we had fair judges for this fight."

GGG on what his fight strategy would be for Trilogy: Not fight in Vegas

Abel says GGG took rounds off even though he kept telling him for more work.

Went for his sunglasses.

41840583_2084171764950335_4046882696423538688_n.jpg

It's simple, he wasn't gracious enough to be a professional and showed his true colors.
Surprised people arent making more out of this. If it was Canelo, imagine the shitstorm of comments about it.

It's simple, he wasn't gracious enough to be a professional and showed his true colors.
Surprised people arent making more out of this. If it was Canelo, imagine the shitstorm of comments about it.
I wouldn't be "gracious" either if i'd gotten robbed 2 fights in a row from the same scummy fuckers.

Yeah I don’t blame him one bit. Everything about Canelo is just full of bs from judges to steroids to delaying the fight. Just so much GGG has to deal with. He would never get the decision if it was a close fight. Judges probably felt pressure to pick a winner and we know who they will lean to

Pretty much , there would be memes all day

Because he's a baby that can't accept legitimate defeat. It was beneath him and a sad thing to see.

Thankfully his coach talked sense to him and explained that he has nothing to complain about. He legitimately lost.

Because he's a sore loser. He was talking after the fight about how Canelo didn't fight "true mexican style."

Translation- "I couldn't adjust to Canelo's boxing and blame it on him instead for not fighting in a way that suits my style better. "

The guy lost the 2nd fight he believed he won, I assume he was very emotional. Why expect him to respect this when he feels he's being disrespected and not given a fair shake. I didn't like it but I understood why he did it.

Yeah, what was up with that? GGG needed to man up! Just like his fans!

Oh, wait I forgot, there's just as many GGG fans not MANNING UP as there are straight up Canelo haters, theyd rather hold tight to their excuses like security blankets and pretend GGG got robbed again.

@Poirierfan Neither of the fights were robberies. Stop whining.
Because he's a sore loser. He was talking after the fight about how Canelo didn't fight "true mexican style."

Translation- "I couldn't adjust to Canelo's boxing and blame it on him instead for not fighting in a way that suits my style better. "
Wait, he was saying that after the 2nd fight? I thought he was in front of GG and walked him down all night.

Last edited:
He didn’t take time off he just couldn’t out box him.

People act like outboxing one of the top ten boxers in the world is like flicking a light switch.

Likely disgusted with the decision?

I mean, better to walk away then be a salty bitch in the post fight interview. If you are filled with rage, you aren't thinking straight, and I'm sure he didn't want to say anything he might regret later on.

Back