Why did Ferguson accept the last fight?

ijngf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For money?
If he did not accept that fight, he would still be the NO.1 contender and wait for the title bout.

He needed a tuneup fight to see if he still has it because he was gone forever and had aged alot. Fight more than answered these questions.
Had he fought Conor 2.0 he would´ve been dead.

He's old, he doesn't care about legacy like sherbro nerds, and he got paid like a UFC champ anyway.

Last edited:
You either catch shit for scheming your matchups or taking on the next best challenge. You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

Pretty much how I feel. How (much) long(er) was he just supposed to sit out?

He will be back, may not get a shot at the belt, but I firmly believe there is still plenty of fight in Tony.

He will be back, may not get a shot at the belt, but I firmly believe there is still plenty of fight in Tony.

As long as he’s content with his decision, I don’t see a problem with it. He didn’t get this far by being cautious. Tony is a madman.

i have 0 doubts about it
if anything, we will see a more refined tony

technique and execution is whats speaks mostly in martial arts, both ofc can be improved

Because he is a fighter.

Unlike some leprechaun charlatans.
didn't that leprechaun fight khabib after 2 years off

I understand not liking the dude but when people try to act like he isn't a fighter or he's scared to fight people, I cringe a little bit

he's made some ballsy moves throughout his career if you look closely. it's one of the main reason why Dana respects him

Back