Why did Dana Think the prelims were meh?

I can see why he has a yellow card. Shit posters tend to have yellow cards.

In before he quotes you and uses the new word he learnt today at primary school.

Another non-argument.

More irrelevant words that don't constitute a single argument.

No wonder you need to distract with irrelevant words - the moment you try to focus on the actual argument, you prove my point that you can't read.

Let me baby you through this really slowly:
1. I specifically said the nature of the results are 100% decisions
2. I specifically said it's rarer for decisions to be worthwhile over finishes
3. It specifically follows that I reasoned the chances of a 100% decision under-card leave more to be desired, not that individual decisions are precluded from excitement.

Bringing up Max's fight is 100% irrelevant because it's perfectly consistent with my point, as is the fact you are incapable of reading. State the argument. (Here is where you purposely duck or beat around the bush - 321 go.)

I agree 100%. Decision fights are rarely remembered as fondly as a KO or submission win. Even complete and utter beatdowns like Max's win last night will not be held up to the same light as some KO wins. Honda being KOd by Holly will stand out more in my opinion.
So when the prelims go 5 for 5 all decisions with an absolutely brutal fight in the girl fight they are easily forgettable even tho the tafa fight was really entertaining and emeev fight was decent.

"Yet another ad hominen since you cannot offer any real arguments to refute me."

Seriously pathetic.

Back