Why did Dana Think the prelims were meh?

Howler Head + TRT makes you grumpy.

5/5 decisions = who gives a fuck

If you really want to stand out, finish a fight. Decision fights that get remembered are a rarity and for good reason.
maybe this isn't the sport for you. most the best fights of all time were decisions.
Griffen bonner, henderson rua, mcgregor diaz2, Weili joanna, izzy kelvin, yoel Whitaker 1&2, jones gus, of ect I'm sure the sherdoggers could couple triple my list with better examples.

The Moras/Melo fight was so bad that I skipped the next WMMA fight in disgust. Somebody explains this to me: That girl was 6-8 fighting against a 10-8 fighter. Negative record in UFC ffs, I see this so much in WMMA. I know the talent in WMMA is bad but If these are the girls that are losing, where the HELL are the girls that are winning then? It just makes no sense. Do they retire from MMA after 4 fights and we are left having to watch whoever sticks around in the sport?

The 10-8 girl was headhunting the entire fight but has NO KNOCKOUTS in her 18 fights. Moras jabbed the air while running the entire fight and look surprised when she lost. LMAO they even read 30-27 and she still thought she won. 90% of WMMA fights are sparring sessions like this one. I can't stand it.

He probably watched that and turned his brain off for the rest prelims. I was bored and really annoyed after that. The main card delivered and made me forget them though.

It sounded in the presser that he didn't watch the fights. The prelims were actually excellent:

1) Lingo vs. Kilburn was intense and competitive, crazy first round, and great fight overall.

2) Emeev vs. Zawada - Again, another very competitive, very exciting back and forth fight. Both looked really good.

3) Felipe vs. Tafa - So much fun. The end of the second was awesome, and overall the fight was even and toughly fought.

The gals didn't deliver, but 3/5 were excellent.
100% agree. This reminds me of when a casual says a fight or fight card sucked and you know it didn’t and immediately know they didn’t watch...

The most exciting fight on the card went to a decision <WhatItIs>
Typical Sherdogger who has poor reading comprehension. I never said otherwise nor did I ever state decisions are precluded from excitement. In fact, I literally acknowledged that they can stand out (just that they`re rare).

You aren't the brightest star in the night sky.
You'll fail the simple task of stating an argument against someone who purportedly isn't the brightest, then. State the argument against what I said.
Errr espn top 2 fights are decisions.

The foty last year was a decision, same with the runner up.
More poor reading comprehension. Read my first reply and state the argument.

maybe this isn't the sport for you. most the best fights of all time were decisions.
Griffen bonner, henderson rua, mcgregor diaz2, Weili joanna, izzy kelvin, yoel Whitaker 1&2, jones gus, of ect I'm sure the sherdoggers could couple triple my list with better examples.

Typical Sherdogger who has poor reading comprehension. I never said otherwise nor did I ever state decisions are precluded from excitement. In fact, I literally acknowledged that they can stand out (just that they`re rare).

You'll fail the simple task of stating an argument against someone who purportedly isn't the brightest, then. State the argument against what I said.

Did you just learn what "comprehension" means today? Solid word of the day to be fair.

YOU said
"5/5 decisions = who gives a fuck"

suggesting your irrational distaste towards decisions.

and then you said
"If you really want to stand out, finish a fight."

Which is nonsense because the fighter who stood out the most last night won by decision, after what 4 x 1st round KO's that came before it?

<WhatItIs>

5/5 decisions = who gives a fuck

If you really want to stand out, finish a fight. Decision fights that get remembered are a rarity and for good reason.
Replies such as these are reasons why I don't waste as much time on sherdog anymore

Replies such as these are reasons why I don't waste as much time on sherdog anymore
Another non-argument.
Did you just learn what "comprehension" means today? Solid word of the day to be fair.
More irrelevant words that don't constitute a single argument.
YOU said "5/5 decisions = who gives a fuck" suggesting your irrational distaste towards decisions.
and then you said
"If you really want to stand out, finish a fight."
Which is nonsense because the fighter who stood out the most last night won by decision, after what 4 x 1st round KO's that came before it?
No wonder you need to distract with irrelevant words - the moment you try to focus on the actual argument, you prove my point that you can't read.

Let me baby you through this really slowly:
1. I specifically said the nature of the results are 100% decisions
2. I specifically said it's rarer for decisions to be worthwhile over finishes
3. It specifically follows that I reasoned the chances of a 100% decision under-card leave more to be desired, not that individual decisions are precluded from excitement.

Bringing up Max's fight is 100% irrelevant because it's perfectly consistent with my point, as is the fact you are incapable of reading. State the argument. (Here is where you purposely duck or beat around the bush - 321 go.)

Another non-argument.

No wonder you need to distract with irrelevant words - the moment you try to focus on the actual argument, you prove my point that you can't read.

3. It specifically follows that I reasoned the chances of a 100% decision under-card leave more to be desired, not that individual decisions are precluded from excitement.

Bringing up Max's fight is 100% irrelevant because it's perfectly consistent with my point, as is the fact you are incapable of reading. State the argument. (Here is where you purposely duck or beat around the bush - 321 go.)

Your first post
"comprehension, comprehension comprehension"
This post
"irrelevant, irrelevant, irrelevant, specifically, specifically, specifically"

giphy.gif

Yeah I found the prelims entertaining. Dana putting too much pressure on himself for the ABC debut

It sounded in the presser that he didn't watch the fights. The prelims were actually excellent:

1) Lingo vs. Kilburn was intense and competitive, crazy first round, and great fight overall.

2) Emeev vs. Zawada - Again, another very competitive, very exciting back and forth fight. Both looked really good.

3) Felipe vs. Tafa - So much fun. The end of the second was awesome, and overall the fight was even and toughly fought.

The gals didn't deliver, but 3/5 were excellent.
WMMA needs to just be on invicta

No, your statement was poorly structured to begin with and they called you out on it.

He's probably just attempting to indirectly encourage those that were on the undercard, to try to entertain more during their next outing.

Problem with Dana is he likes to disparage fighters as a tactic to inspire them to improve their marketability. He doesn't often take the high road with regards to instilling said inspiration, and that makes him a douche.

Another non-argument.

Get a life dude.

...and not a single argument was made that day, as predicted. Typical illiterate Shertards.
What kind of argument are you looking for exactly yellow card?

You've been here like 2 months have you not? or did your first account get banned ? lol

Back